Prologue

[remember to vote and comment for future chapters to come]

A business was passed on to Hoseok from the hands of his father. Hoseok, who's now 27, has been wanting to run his own business for quite some time now. He's dedicated to his work, willing to sacrifice everything for it to rise and succeed. He's intelligent and a hard worker. Though for the past two years, his assistant constantly changes. They never want to put up with the way Hoseok works with them. He's ignorant and dissatisfied when it comes to certain people.

Hoseok, thinks of himself as possesive but he considers the business his partner. He's very hesitant when it comes to dating, he's afraid he'll treat the figure as his job.

24 year old, Jungkook, is an innocent male who is very fond of the works released from Hoseok's company. The boy is eager to follow the steps of the businessman. He currently runs a small restaurant, its fancy. That's his job, running a restaurant. His parents own a hotel. Jungkook, though, was never into the restaurant owner type.

Jungkook is very gentle with everything but his looks tell you otherwise. It was as if you put a 16 year old boy's head onto a 24 year old male's body.

How will they meet and end up?

Two opposing personalities.

Just what can this equation bring into their lives?

°°°

"Sir, he quit."

The office worker had informed. Hoseok ran his palm on his face, from his forehead to his chin.

"What the hell is wrong with all these people."

"Mr. Jung, may I remind you, at 4:30 you have a very important meeting. Its hosted by the Kinsley Company."

"Cancel it. Last thing I wanna do is make a deal with such a low-credited company. Im going home, give me all the recent papers that had come in this morning so I could read them over tonight."

"Yes sir, I'll get going."

The worker bowed ready to leave, But Hoseok had one more thing to say.

"Jimin, hire someone who's actually dedicated to work here. The person who hired my previous assistants obviously is not getting it."

"Im on it Sir."

Jimin smiles and bows before him once again.

"Thank you."

"Welcome."

Hoseok got up from his leather chair to stretch and look out the perimeter of the open windows, he saw a busy street and a few clouds here and there. The sun is shining. He fixed the buttons of his suit and straightening his tie.

Jimin comes back with a pile of paperwork and Hoseok walked towards him, taking the papers before the short male trips over his own foot.

"Jimin please, you could've just put it in a folder."

"Sorry, I didn't think of it."