OOHDWH CHAPTER 13

Start from the beginning

"Hindi ako sanay na ang isang Heather Morone ay umiiyak." Pinupunsan na niya ang luha sa mukha ko. "At ano naman ang masama doon?" Dispensa ko.

"Para kang bading." Maikli nitong sagot sabay tawa.

"Ano bading pala." Sabay talikod ko.

Bigla nalang may yumakap mula sa likuran ko. Ang higpit ng yakap niya sa akin and I even like it.

"Binibiro ka lang. Alam mo natutuwa nga ako sayo, kasi madalang umiyak ang lalaki para sa isang babae."

Pinilit kong humarap sa kanya at sinabing "When a man cry over a lady its a clear sign that he truly loves her. And that's what I feel for you." Hinawi ko ang mga hibla ng buhok na humarang sa mukha niya at hinaplos haplos ang mukha niya.

"I love you and remember that." Seryoso kong sabi at pagkara'ay niyakap siya ng mahigpit.

"I love you too, mi amore." Sagot nito sa akin.

Angelie Marrianne Menova's POV

A dare suddenly flashed into my head, "I need to tell you something." Yumuko ako, pano ko sasabihin sa kanya yon? May possibilidad na isipin niya na pinaglalaruan ko siya at hindi totoong mahal ko siya.

Lumapit ito sa akin. "Tell me, something's bothering you. What is it?" "Heather, someone asked me to play a dare to play with your feeelings but believe me hindi ko iyon ginawa. I never did."

*Flashback*

"You need to make him fall in love with you and you should never fall for your trap."

"In 100 days' time and in that 100th day he should be able to say 'I love you' and that's the end of this dare."

Tila naging estatwa ako sa aking nadinig. "What? Is this fucking serious?"

"Yes Girl. I am serious. There's no way out. You need to do this." Drinks her wine and looks at me sternly.

"What if I back out?" I said firmly.

"You should take the consequences for your action. You won't know what would happen if you back out. So, there's no way out. You need to do this. Besides, this is just a game."

"I can't believe this. Damn it!" I almost shouted at the top my lungs.

She remained silent and still looking at her wine glass.

"Why him? What kind of dare is this? I can't play with his feelings! You should know that!" I shouted at her. My emotions suddenly changed. Anger bolted in.

"Sorry girl. But this is a dare. You lose right? So you need to do this." Takes a deep breath, still not looking at me and she continued "Whether you like it or not, and besides you will understand someday why him and I will explain everything to you. I promise." She answered in a calm and peaceful voice.

Closing my fists. "Okay. Fine. When is the start?"

"Tomorrow. I have to go now girl. Goodluck!" She immediately stands up and picks her jacket and her bag in the chair beside her.

Looking at me she said, "And before I forget, no one should know about this deal. This is only between me and you. Bye. Take care. Goodnight." And with note she finally left.

Niyakap niy ako ng matapos kong ikuwento ang nangyare ng araw na iyon. I can't look at him directly, imbes na magalit siya mas pinaramdam pa niya sa akin yung mainit niyang yakap. "No. I am not angry at you. I need to confess you one thing." Naging bakas sa itsura niya ang pagiging seryoso.