Chapter - 43

🍆VOTE🍆

__________________

~Faith's POV~

My eyes slowly opened when the sound of Justin's phone ringing filled my ears. The ringing stopped for a moment. I released a puff of air before Justin pulled me closer to him. A split second later his phone went off again and I groaned.

"Justin get your phone."  I groaned.

"Just leave it, they'll stop calling."

I quickly pulled the small hotel blanket off of my body and crawled over Justin and reached over to the side-table to get his phone. I rolled my eyes when Justin managed to slip in an ass grab as I sat on his waist. Ignoring him, I quickly grabbed his phone and answered the call, not bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hello?" A man voice said through the phone. It took me a minute to figure out who it was, but once it came to me Taylors familiar voice filled my ears.

"Taylor?"

"Faith? Where's Justin?" He asked, his voice rushed.

I looked over at Justin, who had a tired look on his face while he rubbed his hands up and down my bare thighs trying to keep himself awake.

"He's asleep. Why? What's going on?" Concern was in my tone as I placed my hand in Justin's and furrowed my eyebrows.

"It's Tyler. He got shot in the attack yesterday. He's in the hospital. It's really bad Faith. Please get here as fast as the two of you can."

I gasped. My heart stopped. Tyler is like my best friend. He's like a brother to me and now he is in the hospital, possibly dying. Tears welled my eyes.

"Baby what's wrong?" Justin asked. I held a finger up to him. "Princess what's going on?"

"Okay. We'll be there soon." I replied before hanging up. Taylor replied with a nervous 'thank you and please hurry.'

"Come on Justin. Get dressed." I rushed.

"What's going on?"

"Tyler. He got shot yesterday. He's in the hospital and Taylor said it was really bad. Come on we have to hurry."

Justin's eyes widened and we both hopped off of the bed. We both got dressed and brushed our teeth faster than ever before rushing out to Justin car and taking off down the road.

"He's like my brother Justin. What if he dies? If he dies I'm going to kill those fucking bastards!"

Justin chuckled and grabbed my thighs. "There is no 'if' princess. Tyler isn't going to die. He'll recover in a few weeks. I promise baby."

Another sigh fell from my lips as I placed my small hand over Justin's large one. My head met the cold glass window. Shivers ran up my spine and goosebumps rose on my arms. How the fuck do I forget to get a jacket when it's literally sixty degrees outside? I stretched my arm over and turned on the heater. The second my finger hit the button warm air blasted through the car. About another twenty to thirty minutes later we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital and quickly walked in.

"Yes?" The woman at the front seat said, in a fairly rude tone.

"Can you lose the fucking attitude and tell me what room Tyler Norres is in?" Justin snapped.

Her eyes widened before they darted down to her computer and across the screen. "456."

"Thank you." Justin replied sarcastically.