Chapter - 20

Yay!! We're in our 20ies!!

The pic above is the reads I got like 20mins after I posted those last 3 chapters. And how does that happen lol?? I'm so confused!😂😂

           ⭐⭐⭐           📲📲📲
👉🏻👉🏻VOTES and COMMENTS equal SOONER updates!
⌛⌛⌛    📖📖📖
_______________

Justin's POV

The morning sun shone through the dark curtains, shining directly at my face. What's the damn point in curtains? They don't help shit.

I opened my eyes and wiped the sleep from my eyes. I placed left arm around my eyes, shielding them from the sun, and used the other to pull Faith closer to my body. If that were even possible.

I laid there, admiring he gorgeous features. Her blonde hair fell over her shoulders and down to her waist. I tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear, just as she started to stir.

Her eyes slowly opened. Her lips formed into a smile as a rubbed the pad of my thumb along her cheek.

"Good morning, Princess." I said, kissing her nose.

"Good morning, Justin."

I frowned, causing her to give me a confused look. "What happened to Jay?"

"Good morning Jay." She corrected.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm alright. My neck is a little sore, I have a head ache, and my wrist hurts."

I lifted her chin, revealing her bruised neck. I lightly skimmed my fingers over it, and she lightly winced in pain. My heart broke. It wasn't her entire neck, just where that fuck up had his arm.

"He left a bruise." I mentioned quietly.

She didn't reply. She just laid their silently, tracing the outline of my abs.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, when I first got up the stairs, he picked me up and shoved me on the ground. I landed on my wrist and my face slammed into the tile, that's why I had a bloody nose. Then she threw me against the wall and choked me. He kept screaming 'this is why he is acting this way. He killed Jacob! Jacob was like my brother!' Or something beyond those lines." She paused for a moment. "As soon as I gained the strength to call for you he pressed harder on my throat saying something like "your precious Justin isn't gonna save you. He doesn't love you." She said as she drug out the word.

"You didn't believe him, did you?" I asked.

How could that sick bastard say something like that? Why wouldn't I come save her? She's mine and I love her. With every ounce of me.

"No. Jay." She smiled. "No. I didn't."

I smiled in approval. "I love you."

"I'm hungry." She laughed.

"Come on. Let's go downstairs and I'll cook you some food." I laughed. I kissed her forehead and carried her bridal style down the stairs.

"You stay here and watch something while I make you breakfast." I said as I placed her on the leather sofa.

"I think it's best if I make the food." She said, trying to get up, but I lightly pushed her back down into the sofa.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because, knowing you you'd probably set this billion dollar house to flames." She laughed.

"Whatever, just watch TV." I laughed as I jogged into the kitchen.