Chapter - 7

Justin's POV

I hardly got any sleep last night. Just the thought of Faith being hurt. She went through so much. I swear, once I find the prick who did those horrible things to Faith, I will hang him with his own internal organs.

I looked down at Faith as her beautiful eyes fluttered open, causing my heart to melt. She has this.... This power over me. She makes me feel like no one else can.

"Good morning, beautiful." I said kissing her cheek.

"Good morning, Justin." She replied with a slight smile upon her face.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good. What time is it?"

I turned around, grabbed my phone.

"11:36." I replied.

She replied with a nod and got out of the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked teasingly.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'm all sweaty and I smell horrible." She said scanning through her closet for something to wear. I frowned when I noticed she was standing on one leg with her left leg slightly elevated. She hurt and you could tell.

"No,no,no." I said hopping out of bed and getting to her as fast as possible. She gave me a confused look as I approached her.

"What? Am I not allowed to take a shower?"

"Yes, you're allowed to take a shower, but I will not let you walk around on your injured leg." I said picking her up bridal style.

"But I need to get clothes!" She laughed.

"I'll get them for you." I said placing her back down in the bathroom.

I turned around and headed for the bathroom door until I was stopped by Faith's beautiful voice.

"Justin? Um... Can you help me?" She asked.

I turned around to face her. She couldn't get her clothes off and stand on one foot at the same time. Cute.

"Of course." I smiled.

I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slipped it over her head, revealing the bra I'd bought her. I had to force myself not to stare at her chest. No matter how much I wanted to. Next, I slid my hand down her body 'accidentally' swiping her chest in the process and placed my fingers on the hem if her bottoms. I slowly brought the down and pulled them off of her ankles. I then reached my hands around her back and grabbing the clasp of her bra, until I was stopped.

"I think I've got it now." She said grabbing my hand and placing it in front of me.

"Awww. Are you sure?" I pouted.

"Yeah." She laughed.

"Are you surrreee?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure you're sure?" I asked playfully.

"Yes, Justin. I'm sure." She said pushing me toward the bathroom door.

"Let me know if you need help getting your clothes on, because I'd be happy too." I said winking at her.

"I think I'll be fine." She chuckled before I closed the bathroom door.

I walked to Faith's closet and looked for something loose and comfortable to wear. I found a pair of grey and black sweats and a black T-shirt. I also found a black lace bra and matching under wear for her to wear.

After finding her clothes, I placed them on the large marble counter in the bathroom along with a purple towel. I informed her that the clothing was there and left the bathroom.