Chapter - 14

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE! IT IS VERY VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Song(s) for this chapter:

Apologize - One Republic

Sorry - Justin Bieber

!!!!Please read authors note!!!!

Justin's POV

After Faith fell asleep I remained awake, thinking about the whole day. The best part was at the end of the day, when I got to pleasure her. The way she moaned and bucked her hips. The way she arched her back and pulled my hair..... it was amazing.

I pulled Faith closer to me and placed my hand on her thigh. I love her so much it hurts. And one day..... she will love me just as much as I love her.

********************

2½ weeks later

~Faith's POV~

It's been almost three weeks since Justin took me out and he has gotten more aggressive. He hasn't full out hit me yet, but just the way he speaks. And the way he grips my arm and forcefully pulls me.

"Faith where the fuck are you?!" The familiar voice shouts.

I looked up at the clock on the wall and it read 1:47pm.

"I-im right here Justin." I said as I came out of the guest bedroom I'd been locking myself in.

"There you are." He spat through his teeth. He grabbed my right arm and pulled me toward him.

You could smell the liquor in his breath and the marijuana on his clothes. Definitely not a very comforting smell.

"Where's my beer?" He barked.

"I-i don't know." I said not looking him in the eyes.

"Well go get me one!" He shouted as he shoved me forward. Luckily I caught myself or I would've fallen down the stairs.

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. As I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator I slowly made my way back up the stairs.

"What am I doing?" I whispered to myself. I've been acting so weak. I need to step up and not let him treat me like a dog. "Fuck this shit."

I marched up the stairs and flung his bedroom door open. I marched over to the bed where he was sitting and stood in front of him.

"Here." I said as I held the beer high above him and dropped it. Unlucky for me he caught it before it hit the ground.  

I turned around to walk away until I was yanked back. 

"What the fuck is your problem?!" He snapped. I looked him straight in the eyes and spit in his face.

"You're my fucking problem Justin!" I said as walked off.

Just before I got to the door I was pulled harshly by my hair and thrown onto the floor.

I looked up at Justin just before his fist launched toward me. Hitting my jaw.

He hit me again.

Then again.

Then he stopped.

I could feel my eyes growing heavy. All I wanted to do was sleep. I tried to remain awake up I slowly felt unconsciousness take over me. Just before I went asleep his voice spoke up.

"Don't ever disrespect me again, sweetheart."

* * * * * *

Hours later.