Chapter - 13

🍆🍑BEWARE SEXUAL CONTENT🍑🍆

Don't report. Just read until it is notified.

(Read Authors Note Please)

Faith's POV

As soon as my eyes opened from my long nights rest, the smell of bacon filled my senses. I let out a long yawn and stretched my body as I got up to do my daily morning routine when something caught my eye. A small piece of paper was placed on Justin's pillow.

"Good morning beautiful. I love you. ~ Daddy Justin"

Was written in very neat cursive. I laughed at the letter and walked into the bathroom.

I turned on the water in the shower and then took off all of my clothes. My leg hardly hurt anymore. My body usually healed really fast, so cuts and bruises weren't a problem with me for very long.

Before getting in the shower I brushed my teeth and hair.  I dropped all of my clothes and jumped into the hot shower and let the water engulf me in its embrace. I took the shampoo bottle and squirted some into my hand. After scrubbing the shampoo into my hair I washed it out and repeated these steps with the conditioner. Once I got finished shaving what I needed and washed my body I got out of the rain shower and dried off my body. When I was about to turn around to leave the bathroom another small paper caught my eye once again.

"Hope you had a nice shower, baby. Now go get dressed. I love you. ~ Daddy Justin."

Was written on the small piece of paper that had been folded neatly so it could stand up straight, just like the other one.

"What?" I said to myself as I looked around. I didn't even hear him come into the bathroom.

I shook it off and walked into the bedroom and into my large walk-in closet. I decided to pick out some jean shorts that had music notes on the back pockets in black ink. I also put on a black T-Shirt and wrapped a black and white plaid button up shirt around my waist. Once I was finished I put on some white Converse. I turned around to see another note on the floor in front of the door.

"Now that you're ready for the day... Come see Daddy. ~ Daddy Justin."

I laughed at the letter, and the fact that he got in the room without making a noise.

As I made my way out of the room and down the hallway I saw Justin waiting at the bottom if the stairs. He was wearing a simple outfit, nice black pants and white shirt with a black hoodie and white shoes.

"Black and white today I guess, right?" I asked as I was coming down the stairs.

"Yeah." He said biting his lip, while grabbing me by my waist and pulling me close to him. "Good morning, princess. How did you sleep?"

"Good." I smiled. "What about you?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Perfect. After all you were next to me." He said as he pecked my lips. "You hungry? I made breakfast."

"You? You know how to cook?" I laughed.

"Of course I do." He laughed with me.

As he led me to the island where the food was there was eggs, bacon and toast put neatly on a class place and a clear class of orange juice was placed neatly next to the plate, along with a fork, knife and napkin.