24

Katie's POV

We got to bring Tate home about a month ago. We have put off the interview with Country Weekly for as long as we could. They are coming tomorrow and I've been trying to get the house clean but Bo is a walking tornado.

"Bobo please don't make a big mess. Mama just cleaned in there." I tell him as he starts bringing toys into the living room.

Luke will be home in about an hour. He had some shows and appearances to do through the week. We haven't talked much and I miss him like crazy. I start getting things ready for dinner so when Luke gets home he will have a hot homemade meal.

I hear the bus pull up outside and I smile to myself.

"Bobo, daddy is home." I say as I'm grabbing Tate out of his swing.

We walk outside to greet Luke as he gets off the bus.

"Daddy!" Bo yells running towards Luke.

"There's my little buddy." He says picking Bo up and spinning him around.

I walk up with Tate and Luke puts Bo back on his feet. Luke leans over with a smile and kisses me and then gently take Tate and cradles him against his chest. I grab Luke's bag and Bo's hand and we all walk inside to eat dinner.

Luke's POV

The Country Weekly people are coming today and Katie and I are getting the boys ready.

"Luke, can you get the door? I have to finish feeding Tate." Katie says from the nursery.

I walk to the door with Bo glued to my leg. I open the door and let the interviewer and photographer in. Shortly after, Katie comes down with Tate and we get started with all the pictures.

Once the pictures are done and the boys are down for a nap, we start the interview process.

"So Luke, how does it feel to be a father to two beautiful boys?" The interviewer, Karen, asks.

"I love it. It's the most amazing thing in the world. I do hope that we get to add a baby girls someday though." I say turning to Katie when I say the last part.

"Katie, how do you handle Luke's life on the road?"

"I take it one day at a time. I'm super proud of him and I wouldn't want him doing anything other than living his dream." Katie answers proudly.

I lean over and give her a kiss before finishing the interview.