3

Luke's POV

This morning I woke up to a note on the pillow beside me.

"We are all at the beach. Come join us when you wake up." Katie wrote.

She even left her lip prints at the bottom of the page where she kissed it. I miss those kisses. I'm hoping she lets me take her on a date tonight after my show. I get out of bed and put my swim trunks on and my hat and make my way to the beach. When I get there, the first thing I see is Katie walking out of the ocean. She is wearing an orange bikini and she looks gorgeous with her hair dripping wet and water running down that gorgeous body. When Katie spots me, she runs up to me, wraps her arms around me and kisses me.

I pull away from Katie and look at her with wide eyes. She looks up at me and smiles. I return the smile and pull her back to me and kiss her again.

"God I missed those." I say as I pull away.

"Yeah, me too." She said putting her hand in mine as we walk over to Nina, Carter, and the other guys in the band. After playing on the beach and swimming in the ocean for a while, it was time to get ready for my show. We all head back to the busses so we can shower and get cleaned up. I shower first and put on my other pair of swim trunks and an orange t-shirt. I'm waiting for Katie to finish getting dressed so we can walk to Spinnakers together. When she walks out, she looks amazing. She has her hair in curls and is wearing a white tank top with a picture of me on it and some cut off shorts. We go to walk off the bus but I stop her and turn her back to me so she's looking me in the eyes.

"Will you let me take you out tonight after my show?"

Katie's POV

"Will you let me take you out tonight after my show?" Luke asks with a nervous smile.

"No." I say and Luke's smile fades.

"After your show, I want you to bring me back here." I tell him seductively with a wink. He pulls me into him and kisses me hard. I pull away before he can deepen it.

"Whoa there hot shot. Save some for later." I say and he grabs my hand and we walk to the stage.

Luke is totally rocking it out on that stage. I'm off to the side with Nina, and Luke's security guys all around us, dancing to the music. From the looks that Nina and Carter are giving each other, I'm assuming that they are getting along pretty well. I know Luke really wanted to take me out tonight, but I'm ready for him and I to have some alone time for awhile. I was waiting for him to make the first move, but I realize that I'm ready to move forward with him. I never stopped loving him and our chemistry is still the same as it was all those years ago. Luke finished up his show and him and Carter come running toward us. Luke picks me up and spins me around and kisses me.

"Let me take a shower baby doll and then I'm all yours." He says as we walk towards the bus.

I'm sitting on the couch at the front of the bus and Luke just went and got in the shower. I smile to myself and start walking back towards the bathroom. I quietly open the door and walk in and start taking off my clothes. I get into the shower and start kissing Luke on his bare back. I hear him chuckle before he turns around and pulls me to him. He starts kissing my neck trying to find that sweet spot that used to get him anything he wanted. Once he found it, my knees went weak and I let out a quiet moan. Luke puts his lips on mine and kisses me roughly.

"Why don't we finish this shower later and we move this to the bed." Luke states more than asks.

"I think that sounds perfect."