13

Katie's POV

As Luke is finishing up an autograph, he looks up and sees the last girl in line. I watch as his whole body tenses up and I get kind of confused.

"Jenny, what are you doing here?" Luke says getting angry.

As soon as he says that name, my blood starts boiling. Protective mode kicks in and I'm standing next to my man.

"Oh hi Jenny! I'm Katie, Luke's fiance." I say giving her my best fake smile.

Jenny takes a step closer to me and Luke quickly puts an arm around me.

"He doesn't want you. If he did, he never would've kissed me. And might I add that he is a damn good kisser. He will be mine one day." She says putting herself in my face.

"In your dreams honey. He may have kissed you in a moment of weakness but he comes home to me every night. And I will agree with you one the kissing thing. Stay away from him, stay away from us or I'll beat your ass bitch." I tell her not backing down.

Luke has his security guys escort Jenny out and we make our way to his dressing room.

"You ok baby?" Luke asks as we walk into his dressing room.

"Did you know that she was going to be here?" I ask more harsh than I intended.

"No Katie. I had no idea. If I had known, I would've told you." He says walking closer to me.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm being stupid. I love you." I say as I pull his lips to mine for a kiss.

We are interrupted by a knock on the door and a voice saying it's time for Luke to hit the stage. We walk out and Luke is getting hooked up and I lean over to kiss him one more time.

"Good luck tonight baby. I love you."

He winks at me and then runs off to the stage.

Luke's POV

Tonight's show went great. This was the last show of this run until next year. I'm ready for a break and to spend some time with Katie. The wedding is a couple months away and I still haven't gotten my tux. Katie and I are walking back to the bus and I notice someone standing by the door. I put a protective arm around Katie and pulled her closer to me. As we get closer to the bus, the figure becomes more clear.

"It's Jenny." I hear Katie say.

Next thing I know, Katie is running towards her. I see Jenny hit the ground and Katie gets on top of her and starts punching.

"Stay away from him. He doesn't want you." She yells.

I know that I should be stopping this but seeing Katie stake her claim is a real turn on. It's not long before my security guys are breaking up the fight and escorting Jenny off the property.