Fiancé!

A/N:HELLO! so yeah i'm back in case anyone cares.. HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER. WARNING: intimacy (most adult word i can think of right now) ahead >.<

“Harry, I’m sorry”, I whispered as I walked into the hotel room an hour later, I could just make out his shape under the bed covers. “Don’t worry about it”, he mumbeled back not very convincingly. “we have to talk about this”, I continued, not wanting to sleep on it because I would only worry. “What is there to talk about”, he suddenly snapped, “I want to marry you but you obviously have other things, actually, people on your mind”, “Harry, I don’t like Josh—-”, “Then why the fuck were you with him, why did you not just say hi and get t he fuck out of there” he almost yelled. I could not think how to answer him; I just let tears pool down my cheeks because I couldn’t even comprehend losing him. His face suddenly softened and he got off the bed and came over to me, “I’m sorry for yelling”, he said quietly, “I just wanted the proposal to be perfect”, he said, looking timidly at the ground. “But your perfect so it doesn’t matter”, I replied smirking as I leaned closer to him, my lips going to his neck. “Is sex your answer to everything”, he giggled childishly at what I was doing, “do you have a problem with that”, I looked up at him from under my eyelashes. “Not as long as you wear the ring while we do it?”, “wouldn’t have it any other way”, I grinned as he slipped the delicate piece of jewelry onto my finger and the delicate piece of clothing off my body. “I’m going to make you scream my name so that fucker Josh can hear that you’re all mine”, Harry breathed into my ear as he hovered above me, making me giggle. He went to slide down my body but I pulled him back up. “I can’t wait for you Harry, I need my fiancé in me know”, I whispered against his lips, “and by the looks of things, you can’t wait either”, I smirked as I teasingly squeezed the growing bulge in his pants. His green eyes looked wantingly into mine before he quickly pulled his pants down his legs, throwing them across the room. As he thrusted into me, he whispered sweetly in my ear, “I can’t wait to call you Mrs. Styles baby”, he breathed. His words and his warm breath against my skin as he took me got me closer and closer to the edge. “I’m going to be able to do this whenever I want”, he continued. I couldn’t even reply to him, all I could do was moan his name as I came un done for the uncountable time around him. His eyes squeezing shut prepared me for his orgasm as well, as we both breathed heavily into each other’s skin. “I fucking love you”, we mumbled together before knocking on the door interrupted us. “CONGRATULATIONS FUCK BUDDIES!”, Louis screamed as he stormed into the room with a bottle of champagne, “My little Harry’s getting married!”, Zayn continued as me and Harry just lay there cracking up laughing at their timing.