Something New?

“Harry are you going to tell me why you barely said a word all lunch?”, I said when we hoped into his car, “what do you mean? I’m fine”, he said putting on a fake smile and turning the car on. I could tell he just wanted me to drop the topic, but I wanted to know what was wrong; “Harry seriously, tell me what’s wrong, I won’t judge, is it about the book? because I’m not into that stuff, I promise”, “Y/n, it’s not about the book”, he chuckled slightly, “It’s just about what you said in chem”, he said quietly. “About after school, we’ve been together for a few days, we’ve known each for a few days, just because we had sex, doesn’t mean you have to feel obligated to be with me for ever”, he spluttered out. “Harry, I don’t feel obligated to do anything, I don’t care if we’ve only been together for like two days, I really like you, I’m not saying that we’re defiantly still going to be with each other when school’s over I’m just putting it out there that it’s a possibility and that I’m not just some sex craze slut”, I said back and I saw him struggling to think what to say, “Just don’t talk”, I whispered as I pressed my lips onto his soft ones, leaning my fore head against his. “Your kinda giving me the impression your a sex craze slut right now”, he joked as I palmed him through his jeans. “Shut up and drive us home”, I grinned at him cheekily…

“Woah Y/n, slow down”, Harry smirked as I pulled off his shirt and mine before we were barely into his room. “stop acting like you don’t like it”, “I saw in that book that the girl liked it when the guy acted all cool and calm”, he explained, “stop listening to that fucking book and fuck me”, I chuckled as I pushed my lips onto his as we literally fell on the bed. “Seriously Y/n, did you just take drugs while we we’re in the car?”, “Harry we just had our first fight, now we get to have wild make up sex, stop complaining”, “We didn’t even have a fight?”, “Well you were acting weird so that’s a good enough reason for make up sex for me, seriously Harry, your the only guy in the world that would complain about this” I giggled, “I’ll shut up”, he whispered into my mouth as he connected his lips with mine again. After Harry had figured out how to unclasp my bra, we lay naked on the bed, still in our heated make out session, my hands were tangled in Harry’s hair while his rested on my boobs, lightly playing with my nipples. He stopped for a second and looked into my eyes; “I want to try something”, he whispered before sliding down my body.

I felt shivers as his hands brushed down the sides of my body, he hooked his fingers into my shorts as he had done other times in the past day but this time I knew it was going to be different ; better. I felt Harry’s hot breath against my center making me want to whimper , he looked up at me with lust filled /un sure eyes; “I’m sorry if this is shit”, he murmured. I was about to reply with something like “you’ll be perf”, but lost the in ability to speak as his wet tongue made contact with my clit, flicking it gently ,making me moan his name . He began to nip and suck on it; his touch was making me go cray. He slipped two of his fingers inside of me, adding to the volume of his name coming out  my mouth. “Add-dd another”, I whimpered and he obliged ;  pumping those three fingers inside me so they would brush my G-spot. “I’m going to-o-o-“, he cut off my building orgasm by sliding back up my body , he saw the frustrate look on my face; “I want to be in you”, he whispered in my ear sincerely as he practically ripped off his jeans and jocks. It was impossible to stay annoyed at his adorable face. I felt his length press against my clit as he looked into my eyes; “you ready?”, I nodded eagerly and I swear I heard a little chuckle leaving his lips before he thrusted into me, hitting the place where I wanted him immediately. His thrusts went on and on, my arms wrapped around his shoulders; pulling me closer to him. “Can I sing to you?”, he breathed as he continued his movements, I managed to get a simple yea out of my mouth even with my body over flowing with ecstasy. I couldn’t make out the words of what he was singing because of the state I was in, all I heard was his deep husky voice fluttering into my ear, sending even more shivers down my spine , “remind me again how I got so lucky” , I whimpered as I came un done around him, the whole experience to much for me to handle. He orgasmed as I clenched around his deck and rested his curls on my shoulder , breathing deeply . “That was the most romantic fucking thing any one has ever done for me”, “what was?”, “Singing to me while fucking me, most guys brains just run to there dick”, I giggled, “I guess I’m to innocent for that”, he grinned cheekily. “Make sure you stay innocent then”, I smiled up at him, his dimples were on display and his cheeks were rosy; he was perfect..

*********

 I’ll drive you home love”, Harry smiled at me after our cuddle. “I don’t want to leave”, I pouted, “I’ll pick you up in the morning, I just don’t want your parents worrying”, he explained. “Dam you and your innoncence”, “I thought you liked my innoncence?”, “Oh yea I forgot that”, I grinned making him chuckle as he picked up his keys from the dresser..

“Is your dad scary?”, Harry said as we sat in his range rover in my drive way, “Harry, he’ll love you, you have a brain unlike all the other douche’s I’ve brought home”, I assured him as we walked up the drive way hand in hand. My dad opened the door before we even got there; “And who might this be?”, he asked raising an eye brow at Harry, I tried not to laugh as I felt Harry’s palm getting sweaty under neath mine. “This is my boy friend Harry dad”, I smiled at him as I tried to study his face to see what he thought. “How about you two come inside and I can meet you properly Henry”, “Dad, It’s Ha-”, “I’m just teasing princess”, he chuckled to himself. The talk with dad went suprisingly well, he didn’t even grill Harry, he merely asked how our day was and they talked a bit about what subjects Harry took blah blah blah blah blah. “Do you want to stay for dinner Haz?”, oh my god my dad already had a nick name for him, “Stay babe”, I smiled up at him, “Sure, thank you Mr Y/l/n”, “Please mate, call me Dino”, I almost pissed my self laughing at this; “Dad that’s not even your name?”, “Shhh I think it sounds cool”, he said confidently as me and Harry left the room trying not to crack up until we were well down the corridor where we fell into fits of laughter; “You do NOT have to call him that” I giggled, “Don’t worry, I won’t”, he laughed back. I got to my bed room and opened the door, I could see Harry taking in the surrondings ; “I think you should replace those posters with me shirtless”, he joked cheekily as he pointed at my collection of posters above my bed, “deal”, I grinned up at him. His eyes moved to the other wall of my room filled with pictures I’d taken myself; “Woah your good”, he exclaimed, “There’s a few things you could be refering too”, I smirked at him jokingly making him chuckle. “I meant the photos silly”, he said as he picked up my camera from the shelf and turned it on. “Pose for me guuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl”, he joked as he pretended to paparazzi me, “your too cute”, I giggled as he sat on the bed next to me, “I prefer sexy much better”, he winked before pecking my cheek. I loved to see that rare streak of confidence that he only brought out when it was just us two. I took the camera from him and pulled him closer to me, taking a picture of him with his lips still attached to my skin; “OUR FIRST PICCY”, I giggled excitedly showing him, “Your gorgeous”, he smiled at me, admiring the picture. “I have an idea”, I said suddenly as I got out my lap top and uploaded the picture onto it. “What are you doing?”, he asked wearily, “helping every body get over the fact that we’re together and nothing’s changing

that”, I smiled and with a click of a button the picture was my facebook profile. “I know I’ve asked before babe, but aren’t you embarrassed? Like I know I’m not the coolest-” he said quietly, his confidence that he’d had earlier dissapearing. “And I’ve said it before babe, your p e r f”, I said cutting him off with a kiss. Soon our tounges we’re dancing together as Harry slinked his arms around my waist, removing the space between us…. “Dinner princess!”, My dad yelled out as he opened the door walking into the room, Harry immediately started blushing, I pretended nothing happened and walked out into the kitchen quickly, I heard dad murmuring something to Harry; “I know what teen agers are like mate, but just make sure your careful with her”, “of course, you’ve got my word”, I heard Harry reply and I smiled to myself, he’s defintly a keeper..

Im sorry that the text got bigger at the end i kind of messsed the writing up... hope its not a worry~Lily

Instagram:_harrysunicorn_

Twitter:tinker_1d