Drinks?

Once I was showered and dressed, I left the hotel room and began to proceed down the stairs towards the restaurant. I saw a group of  boys, probably the ones that I had heard from the room, I went to walk past them when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. “Y/n! No way!” the male voice yelled excitedly, I spun around quickly to see Josh standing there with a big grin on his face. He and his friends seemed to have had a few beers. “Didn’t think I’d be seeing you again”, he said pulling me into a hug, “I had to be polite”, I thought to myself, “He’s probably grown up”. “I’ve seen you in the paper with Mr. Styles”, he said, I could see a glint of annoyance in his eye but I choose to ignore it, “Yeah”, was all I could bring myself to say. “I’m glad you’re happy”, he said trying to seem sincere but I could not tell.

“Anyway”, he broke the awkward silence, “Come have a drink with me and the boys”, he hollered as he took my arm and we all went down the stairs. “One drink”, I thought to myself, “just one drink”. As we were walking into the restaurant, I bumped into Harry; “Babe I was just coming to meet you, I’ve got something to tell you”, he smiled before he saw Josh and his smile fell away quickly. “Well well well, if it isn’t Styles himself”, Josh smirked sticking out his hand for Harry to shake, which he refused. “Babe, why are you with him”, Harry said bluntly, “I bumped into him in the corridor”, I reassured him, giving him my * pinky swear * face. Harry still seemed worried about it. “Well, we should go have our dinner now”, he said hurriedly as he took my arm to get us away from there. “Hang on Styles!”, Josh stopped us, “She promised a drink!”. “Well she changed her fucking mind”, he mumbled as we continued to walk away. “Stop being a controlling fuck and let her come with us”, Josh continued, pushing Harry, sending him stumbling. As soon as they saw it, Louis and Zayn had rushed over to us, along with the bands security following closely behind.

They were enough to get Josh and friends to leave. “Are you alright baby?”, I ran to Harry, “fine”, he mumbled, seeming a bit pissed off. I was about to help him up when I saw something that must of fallen out of his pocket, “What’s this?”, I asked walking over to pick up the little red box. “Nothing”, Harry said quickly, trying to get me to pass it to him. “Tell me”, I begged as I opened it, seeing a beautifully cut ring, with an emerald in the middle. My heart leaped to my throat as I realized what it was. “I wanted this to be perfect but looks like you’d rather have ‘drinks’ with Josh”, Harry muttered angrily as he stood up and snatched the box away from me. Harry stormed out of the room, Liam following quick on his heels to make sure he was okay. The rest of the boys stayed with me as I felt tears prick in my eyes, “I’ve really fucked this one up haven’t I”…