Chapter 2

He stopped when my lips attached to his, holy fuck he was so hot just sitting there singing so effortlessly, like he wasn’t even thinking about it. “did you like it?”, he murmured into my mouth, “I can’t believe it”, I murmured back and I felt him smiling, with our lips still connected. Without even thinking I took off my top and Harry did as well, I leaned my back onto the piano, the coldness sending chills down my spine, or was it Harry that was doing that? Harry wrapped his arms around my back as he tried to unclasp my bra, “let me help you”, I giggled and did it for him. He immediately moved his lips from my mouth to my nipple, gently licking around the outside and then flicking and sucking it with his tounge while I moaned in pleasure; “Where-e-e did you lea-a-a-rn that”, I stuttered as he gave the other nipple the same treatment; “I’m a fast learner”, he grinned as he remembered my words from earlier that day. His teasing was becoming un bearable so I sat up, now pushing him down onto the piano as I straddled him, “I said I would reward you baby”, I smirked as I pulled his jeans down his legs eagerly, his jocks coming down as well, I licked his lips as his erection slapped against his stomach, I wanted to see him blush; it was so adorable  I quickly took my shorts off and hovered myself above him. “Your eager”, he smirked at me, “don’t pretend your not too”, I smirked back as I lowered myself onto him, his eyes squeezed close in pleasure and so did mine. I wrapped my arms around his thick shoulders as he thrusted in time to how I was moving.”I’m going to cum Harry”, I whimpered into is ear as I tightened around him, the look on his face told me he was about to orgasm too. “It get’s better and better”, he panted as I cuddled into him on the piano, exhausted. “I can’t believe we just fucked on a piano”, we breathed simultaneously giggling. “First for me too”, I grinned at him. We lay there in each others embrace, as happy as possible, interrupted by the blaring bell. “Shit”, Harry said as we scurried around trying to get our clothes on, laughing out our idiocy. He grabbed my hand literally pulling me along the corridors, “I’m puffed”, I laughed as I struggled to keep up with Harry, “Let me help”, he grinned before leaning down so I could get on his back. He raced up the stairs, while we laughed our heads off; “If you drop me Styles, there will be trouble”, I warned jokingly as we made our way to my maths class; “I believe this is your stop maam”, he chuckled as he put me down giving me a kiss on my cheek, I put on my grumpy face until he gave me one on the lips; “better”, I grinned. “see you in Chem”, he said as he waved good bye cutely as I walked into the class. “MISS Y/N, PLEASE GET YOUR SHIRT IN THE RIGHT WAY NOW AND THEN YOU MAY RETURN TO MY CLASS”, Mrs Timeth yelled angrily. “Do you want me to fix it for you”, Harry smirked as I walked back into the corridor, “That would be very helpful Styles”, I said cheekily looking up into his magnificent eyes. “I THINK MISS Y/N CAN DO IT HER SELF MR STYLES”, Mrs Timeth yelled from the classroom making me and Harry laugh, “I better go babe, don’t want to get you in more trouble”, he smiled as he walked down the corridor humming along to some tune in his enchanting voice, how did I get so lucky….

As I sat in maths day dreaming about my curly haired boyfriend I felt my phone vibrate; “Hey love :) I accidently grabbed some of your books when we were hurrying out of that class room, what’s this ‘50 Shades of Grey’ one?”, Harry had sent, I almost choked on the non-existent food in my mouth as I read it. “Don’t read it, It’ll take away your innocence xxx”, I replied, “Too late for that, maybe it’ll teach me something xxxx I bet you with the x’s ;)”… Why are you reading this!?”, Harry said in disgust as he sat down next to me in chemistry, putting ‘50 shades of grey’ back in my bag, “It’s interesting”, I giggled back but Harry  just rolled his eyes at me; “I think I’d rather just let you teach me than turn into some dominant creep”, “your innocence turns me on”, I grinned at him as his cheeks reddened and leaned into give him a quick kiss. The class seemed confused by us even sitting together, let alone the kiss, I’d imagine there would be rumors flying around and I was not looking forward to having to explain my self. I’d much rather just escape with Harry every single lunch time and not have to talk to another person again. “What are you thinking about?”, He whispered, “You”, I said making him smile, “and how I just want to have you all to myself and not have to share you with the whole school”, “I don’t think they would care if you took me away”, he chuckled modestly. “Don’t be so harsh on your self Harry, how many times do I have to tell you your perf”, I said jokingly punching his arm, “I think you mean your perfect”, he said back cutely, his cheeks flaring again. “We only have 4 more weeks until school is over for good anyway, and then I’m all yours”, I whispered excitedly before giving my attention back to the teacher, I could of sworn I saw Harry gulp and shift in his seat uncomfortably for some reason but I shrugged it off..

Hello my tinkers (So my friend and i are starting a vid.account its Tinkerdirectioners we still have to make our first one hopefully some more people read and can give me ideas) I really hope you like this chapter