#4 That Was A Mistake

Start from the beginning

It was sent on 02.07 AM. Then I put it back on my nightstand and went to sleep. Gosh, I hope everything's okay.

Camila's POV

Bebé: Camila. I want to say sorry first. I just wanted to say, whatever that is circulating in your mind, I think you need to sort it out between you, me, and Shawn. And please, stop playing with me and my heart. I know you know I still love you, I don't know if you still do. But moving on, please clear things out, especially about this. Shawn needs to know, because it didn't mean anything, right? And I know this is unnecessary, but I'm still gonna say it. I love you. Take care xx

A text from Y/N? Gosh, I didn't even have the chance to change her contact name I gave her. I don't know what to say either. Gosh, I fucked up even more.

Me: I'm sorry, Y/N. It won't happen again, I promise. And.. take care too xx

Should I tell her that I still love her? But what about Shawn? He's still my husband and.. Argh! I felt he moved around next to me on the bed, so I took a glance and he was still sleeping. I changed her contact name and went to sleep.

•••

Your POV

*Beep Beep* *Beep Beep*

Goddamn it. What the actual fuck? Why did my alarm go off in my day off? Ugh, whatever. I didn't get a good sleep anyway and Camila had been bugging my mind since last night event. Shit, the kiss. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from her.

I read that twice, okay, maybe even more. Fuck. It was a mistake and that hurt. Hell, I got stabbed in the heart twice I guess. It's so clear that she doesn't feel the same anymore, but.. FUCKING HELL! I want to burn myself in hell. Ugh. But I still am sure that she still feels the same! If not, then why would she kiss me in the first place? I need to let go of this, so I grabbed my lyrics book in my locker by the nightstand and started writing.

Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was right there
Right next to you

God damn it. I groaned because it seemed like I couldn't get anything more, so I got up and changed.

 I groaned because it seemed like I couldn't get anything more, so I got up and changed

(Y/N's outfit.)

I grabbed my keys and phone and locked the door behind me. I went downstairs to the lobby and walked out to the nearest starbucks. It wasn't that packed up and I didn't know why.

"So, how may I help you, the famous Y/N?" I smiled a bit, not to seemed rude.

"I'm gonna have a grande cup of hot Caramel Macchiato, please. Thanks." I said.

"That would be four dollars forty-five cents." She said and I handed her a ten dollar and told her to keep the change. I walked over an empty seat and pulled out my phone from my pocket. Then I retrieved a phone call from Ariana.