Hiding_24_

Running. It seems odd but I don't know how many times  I've said that this run is important. This is not because of me afraid and terrified of all small and big that happened it's bacause of my mate.

I now I might be exhausted for crying and now running but I can't feel it or maybe I just shrugged it off. All I want for now is to be with my mate.

Catching my breath I stop at the river separating their pack from the other in short the border line to his pack.

What will I say? I can't forget killing his so called 'fiancee'.

What if he know that it was me who killed his fiancee and his imaginary baby?

What if he don't want me anymore or he don't like a mate that is a freakin unnatural vampire?

There are so many question that is roaming in my head, that I haven't notice that I was now in the front door of his pack house.

I turn my head to the left and saw a wolf eyeing my every move. After all I think all of his pack members know that Im His mate.Looks like his giving a mind link then I guess Sebastian now I was here.

He nod his head like saying that I can come in. Here is it. My feet feel numb as I opened the wooden double door and a Earthen smell filled my nose.

It's him 'my mate' staring at me at the end of the stairs like his waiting there all this time.

His gaze makes me feel like melting. My god what did I do and how? How could I leave this creature.

With wobbly feet I start to lessen the space between us.But his eyes never held emotion, its like he knows that I'll be here and he simply  just don't care. The thought broke my heart into piece but I shrugged it off and hurriedly walk towards him. Its my own fault. I hug him tightly. I feel so complete just by being in his arms why I haven't realize it before all those uncertain thoughts was now gone like a pop bubble,gone in a second.

"Im so sorry" I place my forehead into his and wrap my arms around his neck

"Is this kind a joke to you? Or maybe a game? Am I it now?" His voice held authority and send cold ice direct to the person his talkin. This is not my Sebastian talk. Did he change? Is his just angry. I step back looking at him feels like I'm falling deep in the woods  that once I blinked my eyes I'll be completely lost in the dark.

"I'm sorry Sebastian it's just th--"

"Cut it off. I don't need your explanations. I got the throne so I don't need you"

My eyes started to water. I shook my head. No his just saying those words because he's angry. But heat from my body started to grow.

I stamble because of the unbearable pain and heat. I bite my lips to prevent noises that might came out my mouth.

Sebastian started to walk towards me and emotions started to show in his eyes.
"What's wrong? You okay? Fck!? What's happening?"

My eyes started to turn red and my hairs turning to white

In a split second I lost my control over my body and it started to moved against my will.

I comb my hair using my hands

" you don't want me?" I laugh at the thought.

" who are you? " Sebastian eyes turns darker indicating that his wolf are now in control

"It's me" I laugh like a mad witch and walk gracefully towards him.

"Where's my mate?" He bit his lip to control his growl and clutch his fissed.

I wink at him noticing that his controlling his self "why? Can't hurt your mate? " and again I laugh so he do care. I cares his face "thought you don't want me and know you're claiming me as your mate?"

" alpha, alpha I just don't get you" I stop and stare at him. "You'll regret rejecting me" Stabbing him with my knife at the side of my dress.

He fall in his knees and growl in pain.
Staring at me like he want to skin me alive.

"Where is Moon?" I smile at him

My body started to light up and my feet barely touch the floor. I panic but quickly recover. Fear just can't get thru me.

"Bye,Alpha" I wink and give him a flying kiss as I vanish in the air leaving my mate bleeding.

________

UNEDITED