Hiding_15_

MOON'S POV

"mom?? " I called her because she became pale like she was scared of something..Then her heartbeat begin to pump and that pumping is not normal ...I started to panic

"Mom?? what's happening ?? " I ask scared of what might happened ..

she starter to shake..And shouting how much it hurts...

"mom?? " I try to put her down in her bed again but she is wiggling to much...

Ross and other people that I don't know came and they start to chain my mom in bed...

"What are you doing ???..." I started to stop them .. but Ross pull me in the side and huge from the back to stop me from disturbing the others ...

"what are you doing??? .. T
what are they doing to my mom?? " i said starting to feel an angry bull..

My mom start to shout and cry because of the chain. She wiggle to much causing the chain to make scratches all over her skin..I started to lost control seeing her in pain...

/////////-----------/////////////

Author's POV

Moon nails became claws in a thin way ..Her eyes became Intense light blue with a shade of white and her hair became attractive red and her canine became sharper

only Ross saw it change because The others is so busy chaining Anna..Ross was so shock of the sudden change of Moon causing him to loose his gripped to Moon

Moon easily slipped in his arms and started to walk closer to the other vampires

"Let go of her..." moon voice was far from her innocent voice . It became hard , low and husky

They immediately look at Moon . Who is know looking at them furiously ...

They don't move..causing Moon to loose patience and start to attack ...In a sweep in the air she immediately slash her claws to the two man standing near her mom...

"moon , stop it!!! " Ross shout at her mom..but moon doesn't hear him..

Moon grabbed a older lady and her fangs came into view...With that moon's attack is visible...

moon's head angle at the old lady's neck.

. but moon stop half way and fall unconscious on the ground

"Ross , diba I told you..no human turning vampire when Im not around " Lian the eldest vampire in the house said while tapping her pointed sandals on the floor wearing a backpack and an injection at the right hand...So that explain what happened to Moon ..

"Diba??? " Ross ask Lian ...because Lian just said an alien word to Ross.

Lian eyed widen ...."omy!!! nevermind...Filipino language is still into me..after all I've been there in 4 years " It was obvious that she just arrived because of the bags that she carry..

"kyahhh...Untie Lian ..after 4 years you've finally back!! " sofie squeal and jumping up and down..

"hello there... Sofie...I've seen that you haven't got a vamp soul.. " she comment after looking at sofie ..

"Ross, said that be patient ...I'll get one when Im year older...How was your vacation in Philippines ?? I think you love that country because you spent 4 yrs in there...Someday I want to visit that country and by the way Aunt--" Sofie starts talking like forever so Ross stop her...

"Sofie ,I think Aunt need a rest can you show her she's knew room ?? " Ask Ross to Sofie which Sofie immediately agreed by nodding vigorously ...And star to pull Lian..But before that

"Ross , You've got lot of explaining later " Lian side and disappear in the door..

Ross averted his gazed to know unconscious Moon and the Vampire nurses and doctors he got to take care of Anna that has been attack by Moon.

They was know back to their work while the wounded is being take in the other room for rest..

Ross carry Moon and take her to the room that is next to his room...

Their house had 20 rooms each had bathroom...

He put down Moon in the bed and cover her with a comforter ...Before he leave ..he look curiously at her know change hair..

"Vampires became uncontrollable in their emotion when they are knew but changing hair color in not a vampire type..." he said curiously ..with that he left Moon and went to a separate house at the back of their Mansion ..

//////////-----////////-------

so what do you think behind the changing color of Moons hair???

go one feel free to guest..

-S