HIDING_22_

"Where have you been?" Ross asked

curiously gazing at me from head to toe. I just raised an eyebrow at him.

"Can't a girl go for a walk?" I shrugged my shoulder and headed up stairs I know what I did was wrong but I didn't feel bad about it not even a single remorse. I am starting to like this peculiar change that is happening to me. It's like I've been waiting for my whole life for this to happen and now that it's happening I just can't get enough.

Maybe Ross was right, After all I am a vampire in the first place. I sprawl in my bed in exhaustion and unconsciously sleep.

 I sprawl in my bed in exhaustion and unconsciously sleep

.....

AUTHOR'S POV

Ross slum the door of Moon's room causing her to wake up and quickly arise "what happened? Is there something wrong?" she worriedly holds Ross in the shoulder while scanning him up and down "What about Sophie? Is she all right?" looking worried.

But Ross just stood in front and didn't move an inch. He looks cold and stern and looks at Moon with sympathy in his eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Moon became uncomfortable at his gaze and loosens her grip to Ross and started to step backward.

"What did you do, Moon? Are you crazy?" Ross scowls her looking disgust "no one in their right mind would do that." He stated angrily.

She became anxious and stared at her feet gripping the hem of her top like a kid who was caught by stolen her own candy. "Ross look it's not that bad as you think .What I did is...the-y ...they deserved it." She stammers afraid to be judged by Ross the one who took care of her and help her to adjust in every chaotic thing that had happen to her.

"My god Moon you didn't even deny it? So it is true, that you killed them?" He laughed sarcastically "you're being hilarious, Moon. Its eating you up!? the dagger is eating you up." He said like it was the worst thing that could happen to her. The rain started to fall and thunders and lighting started to holler. As if it's a magic word that can change things in just a click.
Ross massage his nose bridge and keeps shaking his head thinking that it's all a dream. just a dream. But no it's not.

"Stay here, I'll clean this mess so they won't suspect us"he direct me and added "Don't leave this room its the best if you stay here until the issue is finish "

Hearing the last word of Ross ,Moon ask scared of being known
''Do they know that I am the one who killed them?What should I do? should I apologize? but Ross they deserve death!" she stater  and  object at the thought of apologizing to Sebastian for killing his wife.

"I didn't get it, they deserve it Ross .She lied and stole my mate from me!" She shouted thinking that Ross decision somehow change "I just can't believe that he replace me that fast while I'm still in here being left with nothing, I feel mistreated!" but it didn't "she stole your what? Your Mate? Moon in the first place you're the one who left him. I am not talking sides but you should now the aftermath of what you did."

He shook his head turning around, leaving moon with a sound of a shutting door. Left in the empty room shaking and scared of what just Ross told her .Drop on her knees she started to cry holding her knees tightly. Those small phrase started questioning her.

Is it really my fault?
Am I the one who left Sebastian?

Confused on what is happening and scared of things that might happen. She made a decision and left thinking that it is the best thing to do for now. HIDE from everyone they didn't even understand what she felt she think that she is on her own now. Cause even Ross started to dislike her.

Even tho its raining and the branches of the trees is clashing from one another it doesn't matter . No matter how the lighting brighten the sky and the trees being pulled by the wind it doesn't matter.

She open the window of her room and the drops of rain started to come in her room. She took a deep breath without hesitation and with blurry eyes bacause of crying. She jump off the window of her room from  the 2nd floor and successfully landed on grass.

Meanwhile someone outside the yard notice Moon's escape. He watch Moon's movement as she run through the tall trees.

"She's just a kid .. we can't risks clans " he calmly said
...........................................

END sorry its a little burr to me too.

I'm going to edit it soon or in time.

I'm being busy hope I can update this coming sem break.

lovelots,