Hiding_20

MOON'S POV

I woke up with nausea. I got up and pulled my hair trying to ease the pain and bobbing at my head .

"You're awake ! "exclaimed by Ross younger sister . Who is sitting beside my bed

"Sofie ? what are you doing here ? " I ask thinking that she stay with me the whole night ,I guess. Well from the look on her face even though she's a vampire I can tell that she haven't sleep.

"Ross said ,that I should keep an eye on you " she said with a  boastful shrug ,so that explains why.

"Im not delicate you know ,you should take care of your self you're just a child " I said chuckling about the idea of a child guarding me. Maybe Ross do believe that his sister can protect me. I guess his nuts and that's impossible , so probably I think it's his way of 'keepin my sister away from our problem' thing. With the thought of that everything happened yesterday snap in my mind like a lightning. I place my hand over my chest and cuff it thinking that the pain might fade away but it didn't .

"hey ! Stop that you're hurting yourself and that's kina rude !! You can call me a kid but not a child ! " she said stomping her feet making her look admirably cute. I think I did crash her dream of a her being a grown up protecting feeble person.

I just laugh louder for her attention to divert to something cause she might tell Ross about my chest  "whatever you say to keep your boat from floating ,come let's go down stairs " I get up to do my morning routine.
Maybe I should too. Forget my hindrance and just hang out with this cute vamp just for a day. But who am I kidding I can't just looked away pretend that my mate is marrying someone. Just the mere scent of that girl make me want to reap her by piece.

"okay ! " she jump in excitement . This kid .. it's not like we're going in a field trip. She just said what she wanted to say.

She enthusiastically pulled be by the hand and guided me downstairs.

"hey !" I greeted Ross at the dining table drinking coffee . eh drinking coffee ? I look at him questionabley while grabbing a sit infront of him.

"hey . .. what are you looking at? ". following my gaze at his cup then look back at me . I raised my brow then guide Sofie next to me in the table .

"It really is a coffee " he said laughing .

"I do believe you" I said in full sarcastic . How can I be not curious I've been here for months and I haven't seen him drink blood. I thought vampire go crazy without blood just for a day.

Then what makes you? I absent mindedy ask myself . I shook my head of those thought . Vampire? Maybe I have a lot to learn.

"I'll just go for a walk" I stand up as Ross nodded his head in approval. There is something in my body that wants to get out like I feel like shifting but that's impossible for a vampire to shift I hurriedly walk pass the door outside and run in the woods to reach nowhere. I run with no paths I've got to admit being a vampire is kinda enjoying . Immortality, speed not the blood thou also the immortality ? Am I going to live forever? Is it worth it? But the chance of living to the fullest you can't do that because of your eternity life.

Then I heard someone's talking in the woods. I began to slow down not wanting them to notice me.

It's the baboon Sebastian's marrying. And why is she talking to a ...

Wait is that a witch ?!

*****

Tell me what you think about the story .

xoxo
S