6. Done Deal

------Ebony---

>>>>>>>FINALLY!! A Picture Of THE Nikko>>>>

Excuse My Mistakes...

      Pulling up in Kollins driveway, I quickly got out and made my way to his door. I hated coming to Kollins's house, but he needed me so here i am. I looked around the poor and deprived neighborhood, that had rusted houses, old people with missing teeth out on their porch, cracks in the streets and sidewalks, and torn up dirt yards. Kollins house may have been the best one on the block but that's because he'd paid to get it fixed up. I don't know why he lived in this ratchet ass place! With all the crap him and Melanie be up to, they should have a shit load of money.

    Before I could even knock good, Kollins swung the wooden door open, then the screen one, and pulled me inside. "Damn Kollins, I got here in twenty minutes like you said," I snatched my arm away from him and turned to look at him only to be slapped across my face. To say I was shocked was an understatement. What had I done? I looked at the floor afraid to lift my head, and pressed my hand against my stinging cheek. "Where's my money, Ebony? We both agreed on a good equal amount, but you had to go and get greedy," he yelled walking closer to me. I tried to run past him to the door but he grabbed my arms and pushed me roughly into the wall. 

     "I don't know what your talking about Kollins," I cried still afraid to look at him. I don't know when he'd become such a bitter and abusive man. He had been a fun and outgoing kid, a protective yet understanding teen brother, and somewhere in between Vinny's going to jail and us moving here, he changed. He became cold and all of his old values disappeared. At this point him going back to the old Kollins seemed impossible.

      "Ebony do I look stupid, huh," he barked running up on me. I turned my head away as tears slid from my eyes. "I don't know what you're fucking talking about," I said through gritted teeth. "Really," he started chuckling," Let me show you," he growled. Grabbing me by the back of my neck he dragged me into the living room and forced me onto my knees. On his coffee table sat the duffle bag he'd  used to put his cut of the money in and a money counter. "What is all this," I asked confused. "Bitch don't act like you don't know. Five thousand dollars is missing from my fucking money," he yelled pushing my head towards the money counter. "I haven't touched that money since we divided it. I haven't even touched my own money, why would i want yours?"

    "Don't treat me like I'm dumb, Ebony. DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT," he said pushing me to the floor. When I felt his foot connect with my side, the tears came faster. "I don't have it," I cried loudly. "I counted the money twice and it's not all there. So tell me what the fuck happened to it! It just got up and walked away? Where is my money," he barked kicking me again. "I don't know, Kollins stop it! Ask Melanie where your fucking money is! She stays here doesn't she," I yell in anger. How could he blame me for this? I have never used the key to his place, and I'm never here when he isn't here. The only logical solution to his question was obviously Melanie, but here he was treating me like I was the criminal. 

        "You better hope for your sack she did it," he said trying to grab me by my arm. I flinched away and sat up slowly cringing at the pain that ran through my ribs. "Fine stay your ass down there," he mumbled falling back onto the sofa and taking a blunt out of his back pocket. Standing up slowly I held my side and was about to go put some ice on my face when the front door opened. Melanie came walking in with Nordstrom, Micheal Kors, and Macy's shopping bags. I rolled my eyes and slightly chuckled. She walked in with not a care in the world. Rocking her usual over sized shades, expensive clothing, and blond hair. "Hey baby, what's Ebony doing  here," she asked walking into the living room and pecking Kollins.