30. Start Digging Graves

If you are an emotional person turn back now and do not pass go. If you are an impatient reader I suggest you come back when I finish the book at the end of the summer. Here begins the suspense, drama, and heartache. Prepare yourselves #MyLoves and enjoy the story.

Kollins

It wasn't easy watching from a distance. Melanie's stomach had grown so much and she was glowing, and always with her damn sister. I could never catch her by herself. The damn girl didn't work or go to school or do shit. Her man took care of her which gave her lots of free time to stay with Melanie all the time. Which meant I couldn't get close enough for long enough. I've been able to speak to her on maybe several occasions and leave her the money I wanted her to have.That was all I could do though without getting myself in some shit down here like I'd done down in Florida. That guy Ebony was messing with had a whole team behind him I didn't even know about. Now I had to play shadow whenever I sneak into Florida to handle work for Chresanto.

A few times I'd staked out Ebony's place but with no luck. That bastard she sided with had took her ass and went into hiding. The next time I saw him and her though, I was going to teach Ebony a lesson to remember and make that man of hers die a slow death. One that I'd make her watch for betraying me.

I looked down at the vibrating cell in my lap and roughly sighed when checking the caller I.D. "What's up," I answered, continuing to watch Melanie in the nail shop get herself pampered. "Where are you at? This war is getting worse by the day! I want this nigga dead," Chresanto began barking into the phone. "Yeah, well I told you my situation. And I'll also remind you Wolfe by himself is a higher fee," I spoke slyly. Honestly though, I just wanted more money so I could get away from Florida and start anew in California, maybe make some shit happen for myself. "Yeah that'd be if I needed you to find him. I've got an insider wiling to bring Wolf to me," but I need a man with good aim to finish the job." "Well, either way you need him taken care of, which means i need more money," I continued. Chresanto sighed heavily. "I was paying you to TRACK and kill him, but half that job is done. You kill him I'll give you an extra 10 grand, and you murk his brother before you leave town again and we can talk more money. Be here next week Friday," Chresanto finished before hanging up.

I sighed and looked back at the salon not wanting to leave. I'd planned on staying until she finished and follow them back home. My trip however would have to be cut short. Roaring up my engine I sped off to the interstate making my way back to Florida, for what would hopefully be the last time.

_________________________________________________________

Brat

I gripped the sheets roughly as the bed shook with every pounding. I let out a whimper and squeezed my eyes tighter, hoping this was all a bad dream and it would soon come to an end. Please, I prayed, let him finish quickly. However, Wolf was no quick pumper and it went like this for another thirty minutes until he finally came inside of me. "Damn," he groaned rolling onto his back and relaxing as I sat in pain from the choking, slapping, and pounding he'd just put me through. This was a weekly thing. Somehow he'd find me or make sure when I came to drop off David's money he was here. Then he'd have his way with me, and make me wish I was dead before the next week came up. Not this time though, this time I had something for his ass. Before next week, I wanted this bastard rotting in a grave.

When Chresanto had come to kill me, I'd made a bargain with him. He gives me my walking papers and I give him Wolf. This week,Wolf had made an appointment to pick up some more heroine and cocaine from his connect. Chresanto took the bait and let me live but had someone following me since we'd made the arrangement. Chresanto was smarter than I thought but Wolf was no dumb man. As a matter of fact I was scared as hell that he might find out my plan before it could be put into action. However, I was more sold on trying to get away from him. This was going to finally be my chance for freedom and I was taking it, even though I was scared shitless. I'd been waiting for this chance way too long.