#2 Not That All True

Start from the beginning

"Woah. Where are you guys going?" Ally asked.

"SYCO. We're hunting Y/N down." I said.

"Oh. I'm in. That bish has been avoiding all of us since your wedding. I don't care now at this point." Lauren chirped in. She's the sister not by blood after all.

I got in Dinah's car and the other in Lauren's. I glanced once again at Angelo if he had already seated on his own chair safely with a safety belt, okay, good.

"Step on it!" I yelled and Dinah sped off to SYCO building, followed by the girls at the back.

And we made it in 15 even though it should be 25 or 30 minutes or so to get there. We parked at the back and sprinted; with me carrying Angelo; to the back door. We asked Sarah where room was Simon in. After that we got in the lift and off we go. We opened the door to studio 5 and found him with Scooter Braun sitting on a sofa, watching Y/N... and Ariana?

"Uh.. hey, girls?" He said in an asking manner. I could tell he was startled about our sudden visit.

"Momma!" Angelo screamed at the top of his lungs. "I miss Momma!"

"Right. We're just done anyway." Simon said, motioning the two to get out from the booth.

"And Y/N's definitely will be good in my hand, Simon. Don't worry about it, she'll work in my place next time. But every time she feels the need to work here, it's fine with me. So, I'll see you some other time." Scooter waved and left.

"Momma! Momma!" Angelo was still yelling in excitement.

"Um, right. Ari, that's my son with Camila. His name's Angelo." She smiled.

"Awe, so cute. You didn't tell me about him!" She scolded.

"Y/N! Dawg, we missed you!" Dinah said, indirectly eyeing me from the corner of her eyes. So I smacked her arm. I saw Y/N picked Angelo up and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you too, buddy." She said and I smiled.

"It's been long I heard you sing. Sing something, sis." Lauren said and Y/N scratched her neck nervously.

"Um.. alright." She said hesitantly.

"Which song?" Ariana asked. Y/N then whispered something in Ariana's ear, and damn, that made my blood boiled. Y/N put Angelo down and he ran to me. Ariana that sat on the stool on the editing table and we all sat down on the couch.

"I'll give you all time to bond again." Simon said. "I've heard some of her new songs anyway." He then left.

"Are you all ready?" Ariana asked.

"Yeah, of course." I said.

"Y/N, you ready, sis?" She asked. And when I heard this, a huge relieve came over me. There was nothing going on between them.

"Of course, Ari." Y/N replied from the booth while putting on the headphones. Then she grabbed an acoustic guitar and sat on the stool in front of the microphone. Then she strummed on her guitar, starting some melody.

I can't win, I can't reign
I will never win this game
Without you, without you
I am lost, I am vain
I will never be the same
Without you, without you

She was looking at me intently and I know this song was for me. Her voice was low and a bit raspy, damn, the things she still does to me.

I won't run, I won't fly
I will never make it by
Without you, without you
I can't rest, I can't fight
All I need is you and I
Without you, without you

This time her voice was a bit high, but she was still looking at me intently. She was trying to communicate with me.

Oh, oh, oh, you, you
Without you, you, you
Without you

Can't erase, so I'll take blame
But I can't accept that we're estranged
Without you, without you
I can't quit now, this can't be right
I can't take one more sleepless night
Without you, without you

I didn't realize I was crying at the lyrics and her voice. She sounded so broken. I guess I was broken too. God, I need her.

I won't soar, I won't climb
If you're not here, I'm paralyzed
Without you, without you
I can't look, I'm so blind
I lost my heart, I lost my mind
Without you, without you

Oh, oh, oh, you, you
Without you, you, you
Without you

I saw a tear rolled down her cheek. God, I really want to slip in the booth, wipe her tears off and kiss her endlessly.

I am lost, I am vain
I will never be the same
Without you, without you
Without you

"That song, definitely is for you, Walz. She even cried. She missed you." Dinah whispered. "And you're crying." She then wiped my tears.

"T-that was amazing.. and so touching." Lauren said, she sobbed a little.

"I'm sorry, guys. If that song made all of you cry. It's the first song she made after.. Um.." Ariana stopped in her words and turned to look at me. "Uh.. yeah, you know. And it's one of the most touchy songs she's ever made since. It's one of her favorites." Then I saw Y/N slipped out from the booth, wiping her tears off.

"Uh, yeah.. so, what do you guys think about it?" She asked, not making eye contact with me. I was tired, I just need her. Ugh, fuck this. I got up and ran into her arms. She was startled at first, but eventually hugged back. I was bursting into tears on her T-Shirt, but I didn't care. I needed her to hold me for now.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm sorry." I sobbed.

"Sshhh.. It's okay, Camila. It's fine. I know you can do this, Cam." There it is, finally she let out my nickname she gave me.

"Gosh, I wanna kiss you so bad. But I can't." I cried.

"What? Why would you kiss me? You are married to Shawn." She said.

"Right. You're right." I breathed. "I'm sorry for crying on you like that." I pulled away.

"Angelo, let's go." I grabbed my purse and his hand. "Dinah, come on." And by that I ushered out with Angelo and Dinah.

•-•-•-•-•

to be continued...

(1712 words)

A/N:
Welp, I accidentally clicked on the publish button. And I thought it would be unfair if I unpublished it, so here I go. I published it again, enjoy, fellas! Twice updates a day! :)