The limo stopped, and the driver was talking to a guard. After a few moments, they started moving forward again.

Raine lifted her little brother out of the limo, and cradled him in her arms. Blaine followed, and helped the chauffer pull out the luggage.

"Come in guys" Mrs Collins called to us, walking up marble steps. Raine turned and gasped quietly. Tall cedars rested next to the shiny steps, and ran down the road leading up to the house. A circular drive way went around a beautiful fountain, sparkling water, cascading out of the center of a stone flower, running over a bowl, into the basin underneath. The house, no mansion, was ginormous. Tall beige bricks made up the building, with a dark wooden double door, with brass doorknobs. It had dark red-brown shutters, with lush green vines crawling up the wall on the left. The roof was made of red shingles, and large potted ferns dotted the pathway. Three large balconies hung in front of three glass doorways, on what looked like the third or fourth floor.

In one word, gorgeous.

Raine and Blaine timidly walked up the steps, Raine holding her little brother tightly in her arms, and Blaine pulling along two suitcases. The driver handled the other two. The extra one was for Dwaines toys, and their various items that had survived their parents fire.

"I'm sorry my husband couldn't be here, but he had an important business meeting that he couldn't get out of" Mrs. Collins apologised, and then proceeded to point out various rooms as they passed.

Raine span in a circle, taking in the large foyer, staring up at the far away ceiling. A long staircase ran up the middle of the foyer, dark wood doors dotting around the place. Raine could even hear her footsteps. The marble floor shone so clearly, she could see her reflection.

Blaine walked up to a large painting, showing Mr and Mrs Collins and a handsome boy about his age. He had slightly long blonde hair, dark green eyes, and a slightly pale complexion. He had broad shoulders, and stood tall behind his mother. But his pale pink mouth was set in a small, forced smile, unlike the broad, genuine, toothy grins of his parents. The artist seemed to capture everything in perfect detail.

"Who's that?" Blaine asked curiously, staring up at him.

Mrs Collins turned, also looking at the boy. She smiled.

"That's my son, Vance. Sorry, I thought I told you about him. He's seventeen right now, so only a year older than you. Speaking of him, he should be around here somewhere" she trailed off, looking around absently.

Raine finished turning, and her eyes landed on Vance. The actual person. He looked exactly as the portrait portrayed, except, instead of a dark suit, he wore a pretty ordinary set of clothes for the average teenage boy. He had on a black t-shirt, hinting at a six pack, and dark blue straight jeans. On his feet he wore dark blue sneakers, and hanging loosely around his neck was a pair of silver head phones.

Vance stared at the beautiful girl in front of him. Long, straight black hair hung down to her shoulders, and her plump pink lips were slightly open in a perfect cupid's bow. Mesmerising blue eyes captured his, resting on her beautiful, fair, slightly tanned skin. She wore an off-shoulder blue shirt, a black spaghetti strap resting on the bared shoulder. Coming out of the cut off sleeves of the blue top, were black sleeves that came down to just under her elbows. She also wore dark blue skinny jeans, and black converses.

In her arms, was a young boy sleeping soundly, clutching a Power Rangers toy.

"Ah Vance, there you are!" Mrs Collins broke them both out of their reverie. Raine blinked, and looked away. Just because the guy was good looking, it didn't mean that she had to stare.