4.2

ally didn't live under a rock. she had been online. she knew what was on there about her. she understood why joshua wouldn't talk to her. her socials had been bombarded with haters and even the boys tweeted saying they 'weren't going to be associated with this situation'.that was stupid when all of this was caused by one of their members, there was no way they could 'not be associated' with the situation.

joshua had been miserable, crying himself to sleep near enough every night. to the fans he seemed like his normal self, many thinking he didn't even care about the girl he hurt so much. the boys knew how much he was hurting despite his best tries to make it seem as if he was fine. they heard him cry himself to sleep, they weren't stupid; but they knew they couldnt help, they knew they were useless in helping him. the only person who could fix him was ally.

-

"what do i say?" vernon asked seungkwan whilst typing in a number to his phone.

"well just be like, um..." seungkwan attempted to think of something but he only resulted at hopelessly looking at soonyoung, who brushed him off and sat on the bed.

"tell her the truth. about how josh is a mess and she is the only person who can help him. tell her about mr kim stopping him from contacting her. she deserves to know." soonyoung suggested, laying down on vernon's bed. "plus, if this goes as planned, everything might be just right again. everything will be normal" chan added whilst walking back to the door to return joshua's phone, which they had took without his permission to get the girl's number.

vernon sighed before making a note of what he should say, as chan made his way back to joshua's room. chan opened the door to the what he though was an empty room but to his surprise he found the american boy rushing around his room, seemingly looking for something.

"have you seen my phone?" josh panicked, turning to face chan. it saddened the maknae, as lately joshua's phone seems to have been much more important than the boys. all he did was stay in his room on his phone listening to music. chan reluctantly nodded, "i found it on the couch, there you go" he said handing it to the now brown haired boy, before exiting the room and going back to vernon's room.

the phone rang once, twice "hello?" a female voice with a british accent sounded from the other end of the line.

"oh erm, hi. is this ally by any chance?" the rapper asked, clearing his throat whilst waiting for a reply.

"yeah who is this?" the girl asked, although she recognized the voice from somewhere.

"vernon, im..er, vernon. listen ally, i know you don't want anything to do with us but please, listen to me. it's serious" vernon sounded desperate, almost as if he could sense ally about to hang up on him. a sigh followed by a "fine, what do you want?" was heard from the other side.

"joshua needs you, he is a mess. mr kim banned him from talking to you, all he does is sit in bed and cries, he barely eats, or sleeps. he is always angry over something and-" vernon cut himself off and sighed "he needs you. i know this is asking for too much but please, talk to him."

silence. that's all that was heard until the girl sighed."i don't know... it's all my fault he is like this what help will i be?" ally sighed.

"are you kidding me? you will be the only thing to make joshua normal. this isn't josh-" vernon stopped himself, taking a deep breath and rubbing his temples before continuing "we just want our friend back" he spoke, hurt evident in his voice.

"i'll think about it."

-

2 hours prior

-

"i'm not sure what has happened but, ally, you're cancer free. last time we had tests it looked like you were fatal and we offered you therapy to slow it down which you accepted, but that seems to have cured you" the doctor spoke, not even believing what was coming out his own mouth "we don't see cases like this everyday, and frankly, this is my first in 30 years of being a doctor. this is a very special case that could lead to further research, miss" he finished off.

ally couldn't believe what she was hearing. she wasn't going to die. she was going to live. she was going to have a life.

she left the hospital, a dorky smile plastered on her face the whole way home, until her phone rang, a foreign number.

"i'll think about it" she spoke, hanging up.

joshua needed her and ally knew what the right thing was.

she was going to korea.

wow what a shitty ending whoops sorry! a second book shall be up soon though! ill keep yall updated. sorry for any typos im too lazy to correct. ily guys and thank you all so much for reading and voting on this book and for adding it to ur reading lists it means a lot. i love you all and THANKS FOR 2K VIEWS LIKE WOW I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA GET 50 AND THEY WOULD ALL BE FROM ME MAKING DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. anyways im gonna sleep thank you all ily.