1.9

Extra long chapter ha but like imagine it's 2015 like the beginning  okay cool fam!

Ally could feel the nerves build up in her. Butterflies flew around in her stomach and she felt like she was gonna puke. She doesn't even know who she is gonna be talking to for gods sake.

Her palms were getting clammier by the second and she checked herself in the mirror once again. It was almost time.

Suddenly she heard her laptop ring, causing her to jump, a small yelp escaping her lips. She quickly ran to her bed and answered the call on her MacBook.

She stared for a moment at the boy looking back at her, amazed at the fact he wasn't lying when he said he was Joshua Hong.

"Holy shitzus..." She breathed looking at the boy on the other side.

"Well hello to you too" he laughed waving, "see I wasn't lying" said Joshua, a small smirk playing on his lips.

Ally could hear someone in the background, Vernon, chanting some rhyme. As she listened closely, she made out what he was saying "Joshua and Ally sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-" before he was cut off by Joshua throwing a pillow at him.

Ally giggled, covering her mouth with her hand to cover her giggle which she hated. Joshua smiled, admiring the beautiful girl infront of him a small smile plastered on his face, "you have a beautiful laugh" he commented, causing the British girls cheeks to heat up.

"Thank you" she smiled, looking down and continuing to write her essay to cover the blush creeping up on her cheeks.

"What you doing?" The boy asked out of curiosity, "an essay on the monarchy" the girl groaned.

After two hours of rambling, it was midnight on the boys side of the world, so they bid each other goodbye and hang up.

All Ally could think of was the beautiful boy, Joshua Hong, sitting on the other side of the world and how lucky she was to be his friend.

That's all imma write about today but I have loads of ideas for this so yeah stay tuned Kk