2.8

the day before ally was let out of the hospital and also the day Joshua was making his way towards the airport to fly out to Heathrow, London. his breath got caught in his throat every time he though of you and his tummy churned.

pledis and the boys decided to make an announcement saying that Josh was visiting a sickly family member and would be away for two weeks, which wasn't completely a lie.

he got through security fine and everything seemed to be going smoothly. all that was left now was waiting until his flight was called.
he listened to his music, trying to calm his nerves, but still for some reason his mind would wonder to the girl. to ally. he hasn't seen her in weeks and she hasn't posted any pictures of herself in a while. he has no idea what the girl he is in love with looks like anymore, not that it really matters.

even though the two really liked each other, the didn't know how to show it. Joshua was never good with girls and would most of the time land him self in the 'friendzone' for being too friendly and ally, well, she has never been a popular kid, therefore whenever she has had feeling for someone she has kept it to herself, which has led her to be this awkward mess that doesn't know how to show her romantic emotions towards someone.

"flight 5343; please get ready to board your plane..." the lady spoke over the speaker, giving Joshua the signal to stand up and make it towards the gates .((I don't remember shit about airports I haven't flown in like 3 years I'm sorry if this is the wrong order))

ally, oblivious to the whole 'Joshua flying to London' situation, was weakly making her way out of the hospital,  holding onto her tired and overworked mum, who was going on a business trip for the next two weeks and ally would have to stay home alone for the next two weeks.

it may not be the safest way for her mother to go on a business trip, leaving her sick daughter home alone, but it was the only way as they were the only family they had left for each other. even though it was tough some times, they still somehow made it work, in a weird, twisted way.

ally💕: guess who is home alone for the next 2 weeks??

josh🐝: who?

ally💕: me cus my mum is going on a business trip and my only friend lives across the fucking planet

josh🐝: what you doing for your birthday?

ally💕: probably order a pizza and watch Netflix and cry over how sad my life is

Josh🐝: you're even more emo than Wonwoo

ally💕: thanks.

josh🐝: you have fun listening to mcr and fall out boy but your birthday gift should be there soon?

ally💕: birthday gift? from who?

josh🐝: from?? me???

ally💕: oh shit you actually bought me stuff?? are you serious man I haven't had presents since I was like 12

josh🐝: 12 ?!1?1

ally💕: yeah shit happened and since then my birthday has never really been a celebratory event

josh🐝: oh... well I'm sorry for whatever happened

ally💕: nah it's cool that was like 6 years ago but now I'm actually really EXCITED

josh🐝: you should be!!!

ally💕: wait... aren't you supposed to be flying?? why are you texting me??

instant panic flew through Joshua's body. how does she know? did one of the other members get her number and  tell her?!

josh🐝: how.. do you know?

ally💕: about what? you flying? you guys tweeted about it remember?? I am a fan I know these things

josh instantly relaxed remembering the tweets and hastily replying:

josh🐝: you're more than a fan

instantly cringing at what he said and wanting to actually gouge his eyeballs out, the girl on the other end giggled.

ally💕: oh really?😏

josh🐝: yeah

ally💕: like what?

josh🐝: idk

ally💕: ...

ally💕: well done

josh🐝: I want to kms

ally💕: same

next chapter will be ally's birthday and some shit may happen but idk if I should do the two weeks they spend together as a separate book or just do it all on this one?? also they're using iMessage Josh won't crash the plane don't worry m8's.