2.2

ally had a plan. to get a summer job, save up and fly out to Seoul for Josh's birthday. it will take a lot of saving and it will be a lot of work, but it will be worth it.

she finished the final touches to her outfit before making her way to the door to go to her first job interview. she had already began to save with the money she got from her father each week, but that wouldn't be enough. so she decided to go and work her ass off and possibly fail her classes so she could meet a boy that will probably break her heart later. how sweet.

she walked into the large building, her slender legs walking in a fierce manner, causing her hips to swing from side to side. she was taken to a large room and interviewed, being told they would get back to her later.

meanwhile in Korea, Joshua was wondering the streets of Seoul in search of gifts he could buy for ally as her birthday was nearing. he got her address by saying he would mail the gifts. little does she know, that is not the case.

the small boy balances multiple shopping bags on his slender arms, trying his best to make it back to the dorm. once he stepped foot in, Jeonghan came bouncing up to Josh, "those for me?" he joked causing Josh to smile and shake his head. Jeonghan helped Josh carry the bags up to the room they shared together, listening to the American boy ramble about how beautiful the British girl was.

"what if she's some psycho that will murder you and wear ur skin and sacrifice ur remains to the devil?" Jeonghan joked, yet the tone of him being dead serious was in his voice. "well then I'm fucked" Joshua mumbled, wrapping the last gift and laying in bed, "yup you are alright" Jeonghan smiles laying on his own bed.