3.1

swagmoneyjosh: hey are you free today?

allyen: yes i is why you ask?

joshua smiled at their dumb usernames before replying his fingers roughly hitting the keys.

swagmoneyjosh: wanna meet up? the other day i went for a walk and i found this really nice spot that im going to assume you dont know of

allyen: your so soppy and cringe you know?

swagmoneyjosh: look im trying to be a nice gentleman here okay just shut up and agree to meet me please?

allyen: k

swagmoneyjosh: k ill pick you up at 5

allyen: but its 4:30

swagmoneyjosh: then you better hurry and get ready cus im leaving now

ally sighed and hurriedly got up and dressed. joshua had one week left in the uk before flying back, but ally was hiding something from him. something quite serious. 

at a recent visit to the doctors, ally found out that the cancer had rapidly spread and there wasn't much they could do but slow it down. she was slowly dying and there wasn't anything she, or anyone else could do to stop it. 

she refused the treatment to slow it down as she would die anyway. she had a month at the longest. she had told her mum, the only family she had left, but she sounded numb. almost as if she already knew and had already accepted the fact that her own daughter was dying. it kind of hurt ally hearing her mother's reaction but at least it didn't come across as such a shock. well that's what she thought.

ally was so lost in thought she hadn't noticed that she was now standing in the middle of her room with a shirt half pulled over her head. she also didn't notice that the time was 4:45. 

quickly snapping out of thought, the small girl got changed, applied a light layer of mascara and filled in her eye brows so she looked more presentable, by which point there was a knock on her door.

she rushed down the stairs and opened her door to reveal the american gentleman on the other side. "hello" she managed to breathe out, avoiding eye contact with the boy. every time she caught him looking at her, every time there eyes locked she would feel her heart flutter, her cheeks turn redder than a tomato. sometimes she would thing he liked her, but that thought would quickly be blocked. 

"you look cute today." he simply stated snapping the girl out of her thoughts. she blushed, looking down mumbling ''cool beans'' earning a chuckle from the boy in front of her. 

she didn't like being complimented. no, that's not it. she liked it, she was just too awkward to reply with a simple 'thank you', instead she came out with shit like 'cool beans'.

trying her hardest not to cringe at herself she spoke up again, "where you taking me?" she asked, curiosity lacing her sentence.

"come with me" the boy retorted, pulling her out of her house and running down the street, their hands entwined together. it felt so right.

a/n

long time no update! im sorry ill try updating at least another chapter today its just ive started school again which means even more procrastinating. but im sick today and im having next week off due to an operation. anyway sorry its all lower case this is being written on my laptop. k bye.