2.5

ally had been feeling very sick the past couple of months but just ignored it. she noticed feeling very tired, throwing up, bad dizzy spells and had even passed out once or twice. but she didn't think nothing of it.

except last night.

it was the middle of the night, 2 or 3 am maybe. she woke up in excruciating pain, not being able to breathe, coughing. it felt like she was drowning. she felt as if someone had covered her face, not allowing her to breathe.

and that leads us to where she is now, laying in a hospital ward with a tube inside of her pumping water out of her lungs, allowing her to breathe. she was waiting for a doctor or nurse to tell her what was wrong. of course, throughout this process she hadn't got a chance to inform Joshua, but she didn't particularly want to.

it's not that ally didn't trust Josh it's just she didn't want to worry him. why would she want to worry someone she cares about to deeply? she hadn't told Josh about any of it. of the pains, the fainting any of it. she didn't want to get in the way.

a tall lady with a blonde hair and a white jacket entered the room, a solemn look plastered on her face. "I'm afraid I have some good news and bad news. it will make more sense if I tell you the bad news first so... on the scan we did, we saw some lumps in your chest that caused your lungs to fill up with water. those lumps, they were cancerous. I'm so sorry..." she pauses to look down at the girl in the hospital bed.

ally pursed her lips and nodded slowly, looking down into her hands that were laying on her lap,"and the good news?" she asked, her voice slightly cracking.

the doctors' eyes softened at that,"we were able to catch the cancer early, if it was any later you wouldn't have made it. we have scheduled your chemo for the next eight weeks..." she hesitated before continuing her sentence "you will have to stay here for the first 3 weeks" she also added before exiting the room and allowing time for the girl and her mother to discuss things through.

-2 hours later-

ally hesitates while texting Josh, her fingers hovering above the keyboard for minutes on end just thinking what to type to him.

ally💕: hey... can I call you? it's serious?

josh🐝: what's wrong? how serious? are you okay?

ally💕: it's very serious, can I tell you on FaceTime or something?

josh🐝: sure I finish practise in a few I'll text you when I'm done okay?

ally💕: okay.

the next 15 minutes felt like years to both of them. eventually ally got a text from,

josh🐝: call me.

ally picked up her phone, clicking the FaceTime app and calling him. it rang two or so times before Josh answered.
he was walking through the city to go home, his brown hair swaying slightly in the wind. "hello, what's wrong?" he asks snapping the girl out of thought.

"hm? or right erm... wow this is harder than what I thought it would be... how do I say this.." the girl trailed off, fiddling with her fingers whilst trying to make a sentence.

"are you in hospital? ally what's wrong?" panic built up in his voice and ally blurted it out without even thinking.

" I have cancer!" she yelled almost. realisation kicked in and she felt tears prick the back of her eyes."I have cancer" she mumbled again, quieter this time.

Josh felt as if he had just been told his parents had died. his mouth fell open and he forgot how to breathe for a second. he stared at the girl in disbelief before stuttering a small "how bad?"

"well they caught it early and I'm starting chemo tomorrow so it shouldn't be too bad..." she mumbled, unsure of what she was saying, "I'll have to stay in hospital for another three weeks.." she added.

"o-oh..." Josh replied, opening the door to the dorm. everyone else was already home as they had been driven home, however Josh decided to walk home to give them both some privacy when talking.

"you're ho- what's wrong..?" soonyoung (Hoshi) asked concerned, looking at Josh. his normal happy form was gone, his face paler than usual, his eyes glosses over with tears and his voice was croaky as he tried to not cry in front of anyone. "hm..? oh nothing I'm fine don't worry about me" he replied the concerned dancer before heading upstairs still on the phone to the girl.

"hey..." the girl began, attempting to lighten the mood,"at least I'll look like an egg when I'm bald" she joked a small smile on her face, and a small one on Josh's before he nodded. "I-I have to go I have to learn some words and stuff, I'll text you though okay?" he asked, his voice hoarse. it was obvious he was only hanging up to cry in private.

"I'm sorry I'm like this Josh..." she whispered, before waving goodbye and hanging up.

Josh didn't sleep at all that night, he stayed up and cried silently. why is T the girl that he loved could exit his life at any moment?

idk if this is even a type of cancer or whatever but there you go adding some drama. also I don't mean any disrespect to anyone with this okay cool. sorry for errors I cba to go through it (: