4.1

joshua stepped off the plane. he was home, in south korea. he had been notified that fans would be waiting for him at the airport and he was excited to see and meet them. except thats not what happened, thats far from what happened. 

joshua wasn't one to be part of drama, in fact he hated being involved in drama even if it was the smallest of things. so this sure came as a shock. he heard screams as he walked through the airport. screams of fans. screams of angry fans. in the sea of fans he saw multiple signs held up of pictures of him and ally walking through the streets of london. rude slurs were written all over ally in the pictures and fans were screaming them. 

"SLAG" 

"SLUT"

"BITCH"

"WHORE"

joshua felt tears sting his eyes. how could fans be so hateful to someone he cared so dearly for? he froze, looking at all the signs and glaring at the fa- haters. he hadn't realised how long he had stood, or that tears had escaped his eyes until his manager, accompanied by two bodyguards came and found him.

"there you are! what have you done?! i am furious with you and your actions! we will be having a very serious talk." the manager stated rather angrily, grabbing joshua's arm and leading him out the airport, the security guards grabbing his bags and following closely behind.

the guards took the american boys bags back to the dorm, as the manager took joshua to the pledis building, despite it being first thing in the morning. the manager, mr kim, led the boy to his office, huffing angrily and running his fingers through his graying hair.

"sit" he ordered, gesturing to the seat located in front of his desk. the boy nodded, sitting, not saying a word but being clearly scared. he tried swallowing the lump in his throat as mr kim showed him a load of pictures. the pictures were mostly pictures of ally and josh holding hands and walking through the busy streets of london. 

mr kim placed another few pictures on the desk. pictures of joshua and ally kissing or making out. but what he showed next was enough to make joshua's insides twist in disgust as to who would do this. and surely this was illegal. 

the stressed manager turned his computer screen so it was facing joshua. a video taken on someones phone of ally's bedroom window. the pair were standing in the room, removing eachothers clothes while connecting their lips. the two were clearly naked, before they disappeared out of view.

the boys gut twisted as he stared at the screen, his face sickly pale.

"would you mind explaining what your relationship with her is, joshua?" mr kim asked-more like demanded- joshua to tell him, as if it wasn't obvious enough already. 

"i-i don't know..." joshua mumbled looking down, fiddling with his fingers.

"you don't know?" mr kim clearly mocked joshua's answer, anger evident in his tone. joshua flinched, continuing to stare at his shoes before uttering a 'sorry' though it was almost incoherent. 

"but you aren't though. you're only sorry you got caught." mr kim stated before sighing and rubbing his temples, removing his glasses from his face. "stop talking to her. or your out of the band" the old man simply stated, exiting his office and leaving the small boy alone in the room. 

the younger male bit down on his lip, trying to keep in his tears. he didn't have much choice but to stop talking to the girl, although he was clearly being pressured to. 

joshua:Goodbye.

tears spilled down his face for the second time that day. he stood, exiting the building, pushing past all the hateful fans gathered outside the pledis building. he didn't care if he was crying or if he was being rude to fans. he didn't care anymore. 

a/n

WOW OKAY THERE'S LIKE ONE CHAPTER LEFT AND POSSIBLY A SEQUAL YEEEEAAAAA. I JUS WANNA SAY THIS HAS BEEN VERY VERY EXCITING TO WRITE AND I TAKE SO LONG TO THINK ABOUT THE PLOT AND IM ALSO LAZY SO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG TIME TO UPDATE BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH IDK WHAT IM SAYING ANYMORE K COOL