Chapter 5

Adrien woke up to the smell of bacon and Eggs. His clothes were thrown across the floor.

He remembered last night and smiled. He gathered his clothes and got dressed. He could hear Marinette singing in the kitchen, and cute baby laughs.

"Good Morning sleepy Head" Marinette said Cheerily.

"Morning beautiful" He replied.

"Bacon and eggs or Sausage and eggs, or both?" she asked.

"Bacon and eggs please" he said.

Adrien walked over to Emma who was playing on the baby mat. "Hey Emma!" he said Cheerily, tickling her under the chin. Her bottom lip wobbled/

She started up at the stranger. Then she started to laugh and smile.

Marinette turned around and saw her child Playing with an old high school ' friend'

<WHEN WILL YOU BOTH LEARN MORONS?!>

"I.. Is This Why You didn't go to college?"Adrien Asked. Marinette Nodded.

"To me, That is a brilliant reason"
He said. He sat at the table and scrolled through the messages from his father.

Marinette put the plate of breakfast on the table where Adrien was sitting.

"Thank you princess" He said As he kissed Marinette. Marinette blushed. "Something wrong?" he grinned.

"Morning breath" She said Sassily. Adrien laughed. "My My Princess, Are you playing with my heart?" Adrien said.

Marinette blushed. "Adrien Can you keep an eye on Emma, I need to take a shower, If she starts fussing, feed her the bottle in the fridge" Marinette said.

She ran off to shower. A few minutes later, Emma started Crying. Adrien Ran to the Fridge and Got a bottle.

"Which one?" Adrien Said to Himself and raised a brow. There were some pretty weirdly labeled bottles.  He gulped.

Bottle no.1 said: Marinette's breast milk.

Bottle no.2 said: Away Milk.

Adrien walked out to the hall. He knocked at the bathroom door.

"Marinette? What milk does Emma Drink?"Adrien Asked.

Marinette shrieked. The Shower turned off and Marinette came out with a towel wrapped around her.

"Uh.. The Uh... Br.." Marinette stuttered.

"The Breast milk bottle?" Adrien said.

Marinette was practically red. Adrien kissed her forehead. Little did he know that he was slowly falling for Marinette again.

--------------------
An: AdrienxMarinette for life