10:00 P.M

No fire has spread or been moved from the spot where it started. I'm still waiting for the house to catch on fire though. Hopefully that doesn't become more than a thought...that would be terrible.

11:44 P.M

Sans looks to me with a smirk.

I look around. "What?"

He looks to the speaker, then my phone which is playing the music, then back to me.

"Use your words, Sans." I say and pause the music, getting the message.

Everyone goes silent and looks to me.

"Know I understand why you didn't want to do this." I nervously look around at everyone.

"I think it's about time someone says this." He says and turns to everyone. "To three year of being on the surface. And all the blood, sweat and tears that went into surviving them and hell, I can say there was a shit ton of all of 'em. And, of course, to Ethan for making this all possible."

Everyone turns to Ethan and starts clapping and whistling.

Ethan pushes himself off the wall of the house and pushes my shoulder. I stumbled slightly and nudge his ribs. He punches my arm and I respond with stepping on his foot. He wraps his arm around my neck and rustles my hair.

"You knew this was going to happen, E!" I say in between laughter.

He lets go of me and pushes me. He's hiding a smile, I can see it.

After everyone calms down then turns to Sans again.

"Shit, you want me to keep going? Alright." He grabs my wrist, yanks me next to him, and wraps his arm around my torso a little tighter than I expected.

"I'm just talking a beating today aren't I?" I say and put by arm around his shoulders.

"Sorry." Ethan and Sans say in unison.

"Anyway," Sans continues. "You all saw this coming, to this fine ass woman who went through these tough years with me."

"Are you drunk?" I ask.

"Maybe a little but, to three years!" He says and raises his bottle.

"To three years!" Everyone yells.

"And Ethan!" I yell just to annoy him.

"Oh, if Sans wasn't next to you right now." Ethan says and starts laughing a little.

Everyone laughs and takes a sip of whatever they're drinking.

"And I'll be taking this." I say and take the bottle from Sans and chug the rest. My blood starts pumping and I instantly regret my decision to do that because the bottle was basically full. "I'm gonna regret that even more later."

3:42 A.M

Everyone left, surprisingly, and now Sans and I are sitting on the flat roof watching the stars.

"Danm...three years, huh?" Sans says after a while of not saying anything.

"I know. I still can't believe it." I say.

"Do you remember when you first fell?"

"How could I forget? I crashed into Chara and scared Asriel half to death. I was even more scared after that since I was already running from the human army and had to leave Ethan behind. Knocking someone out isn't the best when you're as scared as I was."

"Not exactly what I meant but ok."

"What did you mean?"

"You know what I meant."

I look at the stars and think about my answer. "Looking back on it now, I didn't see you as anything but a new face at first. Then we stared hanging and more and I considered you as just a friend."

"That scar is still there from you friend-zoning me." He drags his finger across his heart.

"Aawww! I'm sorry but I didn't really expect us to end up here. I thought we were friends and I didn't want to ruin that. But I'm happy we're dating."

He smiles and takes a pause. "When I first saw you walking through Snowdin with Chara, I'm not gonna lie, I though you were insane. You looked completely out of it and like you didn't have anything going on upstairs."

"I was scared. I was in a completely new place with completely new faces. I missed my brother and just wanted to go home."

"But when Chara introduced us and you looked more...human...I didn't have any words. You were and still are the most beautiful person I've laid eyes on."

I blush. "It didn't sound like you had no words. You were pun-ing my ear off."

"Yyyeeaahh I'm not proud of that."

I giggle and look back at the sky. Sans and I don't say anything for what feels like forever.

He pulls me closer to him. "There's gonna be more years, right?"

"Of course, Sans! Why would you think otherwise?"

"'Cause I guess I'm scared of losing you."

I place a hand on his cheek. "There's no way you're getting rid of me." I say and kiss him.

"Good, 'cause you're not getting rid of me either."

"There's no way I can get rid of you with that magic crap you have. You always know where I am no matter what."

"It comes in handy. So you better not be cheating on me 'cause I'll find him and beat his nose in."

"No way!" I nuzzle up closer to him. "Your my one and only."