53: Snapping

Frisk's POV
I've been feeling amazing for the past couple days. The slight pain I was in is now gone. Gaster has been giving me things all week and they've helped a lot.

I want to leave. It's been way to long and I just want to see Sans again. He's probably worried about me. I'm worried about him too. We both miss each other. I just know it. He's probably mad at Gaster for keeping me here. I just want to go home.

'When can I go home?' I sign once Gaster comes up to check in me.

"Today. Sans will be here in a few seconds to come get you." Gaster answers.

Three seconds later Sans is at the foot of the bed.

"Let me know if your head starts acting up again." Gaster says.

I nod and watch as he walks away.

'I've missed you.' I sign and put my hands on his shoulders.

"I've missed you too." He says and puts his hands on my waist.

I lean back just enough so he can see my hands. 'Can we go home?'

"Definitely." He says in his seductive voice.

We teleport to our bedroom. Sans throws off his hoodie and kisses me. We fall back onto the bed.

It feels like an eternity and we haven't broken the kiss. Sans leaves a trail of kisses down to my neck and runs his hands through my hair and up and down my back.

It's almost like a flip switches in my brain and I don't like this anymore. I push Sans off me and stand up.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" Sans asks standing up with me.

"Just stop!" I almost scream.

"Whoa, Frisk-"

"Just leave me alone, Sans!" I storm out of the room.

The flip switches back and sit curled into a ball on the couch to think on what I just did. I'm angry for no reason. Maybe I thought he was going to hurt me but if I did I really wouldn't have talked. I could've just acted without thinking. That doesn't make sense either. Of all things why would I push him off me? I have no clue. I feel terrible for just snapping on him without reason but I have a feeling he doesn't want to talk to me. That or he's thinking about it too.

About twenty minutes later Sans comes downstairs and sits next to me. "I'm sorry." He starts. "I didn't mean to...hurt you?"

'It's ok. I honestly don't know what came over me.' I sign.

He looks confused but so am I.

I stand up and look out the window. It's pitch black outside already. 'I'm heading to bed.' I sign with a yawn.

Sans and I head upstairs and lay down.

A few minutes, maybe an hours goes by and I can't fall asleep. I've been squirming but nothing helps.

Sans must've noticed because he wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer.

"You're so annoying sometimes." I says.

He takes a second to probably tell himself not to say something he shouldn't. "Ok then." He says and lets go of me.

What has gotten into me?!

I feel awful. I don't know why I'm acting like this but I don't like it.

I fall asleep after a while of thinking.