32: Intruder

I step into the kitchen after Sans leaves to look at the damage. Nothing much. Just a few drawers are unorganized and there's a few dents in the wall but there's nothing I can do about them.

It only takes me a minute to reorganize the drawers and wash a few dishes when the TV in the living room randomly turns on. I look around the room and see the remote on the floor. It probably fell and turned the TV on.

Once I'm done cleaning I walk upstairs to find the bathroom door open and the shower running.

"What the heck." I say to myself as I turn the shower off and close the door.

Another TV turns on. It's in Sans' room.

I leave it on and sit in "my" room. Nothing happens for a while when the volume on Sans' TV gets a lot louder.

I'm not alone.

My heart starts pounding. I need to know who's here but I don't want to be that stupid person in a horror movie who goes to the noise and gets themselves killed. But I'm going to be that stupid person.

I open Sans' bedroom door. The TV turns off. It's eerily quiet.  I slowly walk around the room to check it out.

A hand grabs my foot and pulls me down. They put their knees on my arms and cups a hand over my mouth. They hold a knife up to my neck.

"How could you be so stupid, Frisk?" Sean asks with a laugh. "Do you have a death wish? Well, the same rules apply this time. You scream, I slit your throat. You run, I shoot you in the back of the head. Understand?"

I try and escape his grip but he's too strong.

"Do you understand me, Frisk?" Sean asks again.

Tears form in my eyes as I slowly nod.

"Good." He takes his hand away from my mouth and loosens his grips on my arms so I can move a little.

"What do you want with me? What have I ever done to you?" I sob.

"I thought you would remember. Your boyfriend murdered my brother and then you sent me to jail."

"I didn't want to hurt you or your brother. I'm sorry!"

He drags the blade of his knife over my arms drawing blood.

"Stop! Please." I yelp in pain.

He ignores me and continues running his knife along one arm, across my stomach and up the other arm.

"Your brother was hurting me. He wanted me for his...sick pleasure. I didn't want to hurt him but he was trying to kill me. Sans didn't know what else to do." I explain.

He stops cutting me and looks me in the eyes.

"I didn't want to hurt you in any way. You were hurting my friends so I had to get the cops involved. I'm sorry, Sean."

He leans closer to me and runs the blade over my cheek. He takes the knife away, not listening or not caring about a word I'm saying.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I swear." I plead.

"Not you...but him." Sean says.

"He won't. As long as you leave me alone, Sans won't do anything."

He runs the knife over my stomach.

The carpet is stained with me blood and I'm starting to feel light headed from blood loss.

"There's no forgiving what he did to my brother. So I've made up my mind. I'll take away something he loves...you. He'll get to experience what I went through."

"Please...don't hurt him."

"I'm not going to hurt him physically but I will but you physically until you're gone."

"You've done enough, Sean. Please...just stop."

Sean pus the knife over my neck.

I calm down. I know there's no escaping this one.

He waits.

"Just do it. You can have your revenge now." I say.

Sean places the knife next to my head and gets off me. He back away from me and sits against the wall.

I painfully sit up and keep my distance from him. I hold my stomach and arms to stop the blood. "Why?" I ask.

"There's a part of me that wishes I killed you but I can't. You have friends and family that'll miss you too much. Your to young. You have your whole life ahead of you. I can't take that away from you."

"Sean...I'm sorry. I really am."

"So am I."

I'm getting weaker and weaker by the second. I've lost way to much blood.

Sean stands up. "I'll call an ambulance...I guess." He picks up the blood stained knife.

I watch as he takes a step and drives the knife through my neck. A grin appears on his face as the world round me goes black.

A/N
I'm so sorry I did that. Not only the cliffhanger but the whole killing Frisk part. Yeah...sorry. Thanks for reading though!