30: Stressed Out

"Frisk!" Sans says and shakes me awake.

"Huh?! Oh. Sorry. I'm really tired." I say and look around. We're here already.

"We all are. Let's go."

We get out of the car and walk to a huge, fancy building. It's beautiful. We walk inside and everyone is already here looking snazzy as fuck!

My mind is still tired so I walk up the stairs to explore a bit.

This place is huge! It's got some, I guess, hotel rooms down a long hallway and the downstairs has a small library and a gigantic dining room.

I hand pops out from one of the doors and pulls me into a room. The person closes the door and puts their hand next to my head against the door.

"Jeez Undyne! You can't just do that to me! You're lucky I didn't scream." I say.

"I need you to do something for me." She demands.

"What is it?"

She backs away from me and starts pacing the room with her hands on the back of her neck. "I lost the ring." She stops pacing and looks at me. "I really really need you to find it for me."

"Where did you last see it?" I say trying not to freak out.

"I had it on me. It was in my pocket and now it's not."

"Well I don't know what to tell-"

"You gotta find it Frisk. Everyone will know something's up if I go and look for it and I don't want Alphys to freak the fuck out. Can you help?"

I sigh. "Yeah. I find it."

"Thank you so much Frisk!" She says and tosses me her car keys. "Come straight to me when you find it and don't. Tell. Anyone. Got it?"

"I hear you loud and clear."

"Now leave." She pushes me out and closes the door behind me.

I sigh again and walk to the parking lot. I unlock Undyne's car and tear it apart looking for the ring. I look under seats, between cracks and in every cup holder there is.

There's nothing here. I did find some change but that's about it. I sit in the drivers seat and stay there for a little.

Where else could she have left it? Home? No she swore she had it on her. Maybe it fell into the gravel. Maybe...

"What're you doing?"

I look to the voice and see Sans standing next to the car.

"I can't tell you." I answer.

Sans doesn't ask any questions. He probably knew Undyne was behind this. "Well c'mon. They're taking pictures."

I roll my eyes and get out of the car. I wrap my arms around Sans shoulder and kiss him. All I need is something to help me relax and that was the only way I could think to do it.

"What was that for?" Sans asks.

"I need to get my mind off of everything so
I thought it would help. It didn't that well." I say.

"Undyne lose the ring?" He ask as we walk away form the car.

"How'd you know?"

"I put two and two together. Undyne doesn't want anyone to know and your rummaging through her car. It makes sense."

We meet up with everyone, take pictures and mingle until the wedding starts. Everywhere I go I'll look around for a ring but never find it. And I've been literally everywhere. Everyone, and I mean everyone, wants or needs me to do something. Why they can't ask someone else is because they'll say no while I'm too nice of a person to say no so I always say yes. I need to break that habit.

I don't want to even look at anyone right now and I really just need a minute to relax by myself. I sit outside far away from everyone so I can be alone. No one knows where I am which is good. Well, almost everyone.

Sans teleports in front of me.

"Is there something you need or are you here to calm me down 'cause it's not going to work." I say a little too fast.

He sits next to me. "You seem stressed."

"No dip captain obvious." I never mean to be rude but everything I say right now will sound like it. I'm way to angry and stressed to talk to anyone.

Let-It-Out. Sans eyes say.

I take a deep breath and throw three pairs of car keys on the ground. "First Undyne lost the wedding ring and I still have not found it. Then Chara gave me Asriel's keys to hold onto and to check her phone for what song was next on her freaking playlist. But don't even get me started on Mettaton. He forced me into his car to drive to get whatever the frick it was to 'save his hair' as he said it. And even Alphys! She was having emotional break down, cried for an hour then tried to run away. I had to redo all of her already done makeup and fix her makeup stained dress. I'm just waiting for your brother to ask me something stupid and for Asriel to ask me to re-park his car because he doesn't want it to get rained on or something like that. I'm actually surprised you don't want anything from me." I burry me face into me hands. "I can't do it anymore, Sans. Why am I so nice all the time?"

Sans puts his arm around me and rubs my arm. "I do have something that'll help with the one thing you still have to do."

I look up at him very confused.

He holds out his hand and in it is a diamond ring.

I grab it. "Where did you find it?!"

"I went to her house. Turns out she left it next to her bed."

I hold tightly onto it and hug Sans. "Thank you."

"No problem. We have some time before everything starts. Take it for advantage."

I rest my head on his shoulder. He saved my life from Undyne flipping out on me.

A minute goes by when footsteps lead up to us. "There you guys are." Chara says.

"Is this important?" Sans asks knowing I don't want to talk to anyone.

"Yes. The wedding is starting and Undyne is looking for you Frisk. C'mon." She jerks her head and walks away.

I stand up and sigh for the thousandth time today. "When I think I had a minute to relax I never do."

Sans grabs my wrist and spins me into his arms before I could walk away. "Relax Frisk." He says in his seductive voice. "We have a minute."

I just barely escape the trance he puts me in with that voice. "God, I hate when you do that."

"I know you love it." He continues with the same voice.

I squirm out of his grip. "Ok ok. We should get going."

I met Undyne before the wedding and give her the ring.

*That Night*

The wedding went flawlessly and the after party was amazing.

We're now home and Sans and I crashed on the couch as soon as we walked through the door.