7: Bye Ant

Frisk's POV
Once Sans sees Ant all over me I know he has a bad time coming to him.

After Sans beats the absolute shit out of Ant he runs over to me and puts a gentle hand on my arm. I slap it away. I don't want anyone to touch me.

"Calm down Frisk, you're fine now. Are you hurt?" Sans asks.

I can't talk from crying so much.

"You're ok. Ant isn't-" Sans gets cut off by Ant pushing him out of the way. He stabs me in my right shoulder with a huge smile on his face.

Sans tackles him to the floor and holds the knife over Ant's head.

Blood soaks my shirt. The cut is deep and hurts like hell.

I hear the door open and Papyrus walks into the house. "SANS WHAT'RE Y-"

"Pap! Get Frisk to the hospital!" Sans yells.

"BUT SAN-

"Now Papyrus!"

Papyrus hesitantly picks me up and brings me to his car. "IT'S OK HUMAN. THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL."

I stay awake with little to no problems on the way over.

Once inside the hospital, nurses take me out of Pap's arms and onto a hospital bed. They wheel me down a long hallway asking me a lot of questions.

Sans' POV
I listen for Papyrus to drive away before looking back at Ant. I keep the knife over his head for a second before putting it down.

I stand up and surround him in magic so he can't do anything while I call the cops.

After that I sit on the counter and watch as he struggles against the magic, yelling curses and death threats at me the entire time.

My mind keep wandering. Why hadn't Ant just killed me instead of pushing me to get to Frisk?

Sirens and flashing lights are outside in a matter of minutes. I glare at Ant before opening the front door. The cops ask me a bunch of questions then handcuff Ant and push him into the car. I smile and wave as the car drives off.

After the car is out of eyesight I stay outside and wait for Ethan to come back.

A couple minutes go by when Ethan pulls his car into the driveway and gets out. "Sans? What're you doing here?"

"It's a long story that I hope you have time for."

"Uh...yeah. I got time."

We walk into the house and look at the damage. Chara's bloody knife is on the kitchen floor with blood staining where Frisk was stabbed. There's burn marks on the carpets and rugs along with dents in the walls and floor.

"What the Hell happened in here?" Ethan asks after looking at the damage.

"A bad time." I say and explain everything I saw and did.

I somewhat blame Ethan for all of this. He's the one that brought Frisk into the house of the devil and didn't do anything about it. But he didn't know.

"This is all my fault. I knew Ant was messing with Frisk and I didn't do anything about it." Ethan says.

"Don't beat yourself up. Ant was your friend and you thought you could trust him. It's not your fault."

He sighs and doesn't say anything.

We sit in silence for a while.

"Uh...thanks for helping Frisk. I don't know what she would've done without you."

"It was my pleasure beating the shit outta Ant. Frisk doesn't deserve to be treated like that."

"She's fine...right?"

"Pap took her to the hospital. She should be in good care."

"That's good to know...I guess."

It's the middle of the day and Ethan looks exhausted. Working the night shit is really messing with his sleep schedule.

"You can stay at my place until you find somewhere else to stay. I don't want you or Frisk to stay here." I say and stand up.

"Thanks man. It really does mean a lot. Now I'll have to find a way to repay you."

"Don't. You've done enough with breaking the barrier. That all every monster wanted."