"Me neither." She giggled. "But this is for you to get your mind off of things, so yeah.."

"Thanks, Ari." I smiled.

"So, ladies. What brings you here?" The bartender asked.

"Just to get mind off of things. Can I have a bottle of Corona, please? I'm in love with that alcohol, I guess." I chuckled to myself.

"Maybe I'll have Dark N' Stormy." Ari said.

"Alright. They'll be up in a few minutes. Enjoy yourselves, ladies." He smiled and went away to make our drinks.

"By the way, Y/N. That song sounds great." She said and I smiled.

"Yeah, thank you. But I haven't found the second verse and the bridge. I don't know." I chuckled.

"Maybe I could help." She said.

"Hey! That's it! You said you liked to collaborate! This is the time! We make that song as a duet!" I said excitedly.

"Hey, that's a good idea! It will be a chart topper!" She pep talked.

"Amen, girl." I said and high-fived her.

"Here they go." The bartender handed us our drinks and went away. I sipped some of my liquor before looking around. The place were cozy, there was a nice firepit in the corner of the room. The place was old fashioned, but it was great. Not to much people came, but it was just nice.

"You know, maybe we can go to my apartment and crash in there to try to brainstorm about this song." I suggested to Ariana.

"That actually might work just good. I'll tell my brother I'm crashing at your place." She said and took out her phone.

•••

(Y/N's apartment

(Y/N's apartment.)

"Woah. What a nice place. I like it here. It feels so cozy." Ariana commented as we got in my flat.

"Yeah. I like it here too. I mean, for only a person it feels comfy though." I said and smiled.

"Hey, you got a little cute firepit in the corner. Light it on!" She squealed.

"Woah, woah. Calm down. I will." I laughed.

" I laughed