Home Sweet Home

Začít od začátku

"So you felt it to huh?" Royce said still a little flustered.

"Come with me. I'm going to take you to my lab." Elliot said. I nodded my head.

"Can you stand up?" He said reaching out his hand in case I needed assistance.

"It's ok i'm fine. I just felt a little funny for a moment." I said with a smile. "But i'm fine now."

"Well lets still get you checked out ok." Elliot said as I stood up.

As I walked out the door Aron and Royce stared at me. I wonder what they were talking about? And what was with those reactions?

Once again I walked down the long white hall way, but this time I was going to Elliot's lab. We didn't speak to each other and I followed him from about three paces behind. Although the trip to his lab felt like it was long and we were getting no where, we turned a corner to an elevator which seemingly appeared out of no where.

Elliot pushed a button pointing upward and seconds later the two metal doors swiftly opened and the sound of a bell rang. We stepped in and he typed in a code then pushed a button that sent the elevator upward. As we stood in there, there was no music like some elevators have. This on was silent and smooth,as if it was brand new, but the silence was a burden on my mind. 

The bell rang again and the doors opened. We stepped out and Elliot ,once again, began leading as I followed behind. After a couple minutes of walking I had gone into a day dream and made up my mind that I would try talking to him.

Just as i was about to speak, Elliot stopped and I walked into his broad back. 

"S-Sorry!" I said while quickly jumping back.

"We're here. This is my lab." Elliot said while unlocking the door. Maybe he didn't hear me apologize, i'll tell him again later. As he walked in, I stayed outside the door way and peeked in a little afraid.

"It's ok, i'm not going to hurt you." Elliot said. I hesitated for a moment but then decided I should enter or he might feel that I don't trust him. As I walked in, it was dark. This was because Elliot had yet to turn on the lights.

"Sorry, for some reason the lights are on the other side of the room so please give me a moment for me to find the switch." Elliot said.

I closed the door behind me as Elliot turned on the lights.

"There we go." Elliot said while walking towards me. I looked around at the now lit up room shocked at what I was seeing.

"T-This, doesn't this seem more like a therapy room instead of a laboratory?" I asked. The room had a couch and T.V along with a computer and other things, but there was no operation table or weird chemical machines that I thought would be there.

"Well this is one of my labs. Did you think I was taking you to a surgery room or something?" Elliot asked as I looked around amazed. Elliot seemed a bit different, he seemed more relaxed. Maybe he just can't act the same in front of workers here.

"Anyway take a seat on the couch and i'm going to ask you a few questions and run some tests." Elliot said while looking through files and then pulling out a clip board along with a pencil.

I sat down and he pulled up a chair and sat right in front of me.

"So can you describe to me in detail what happened." Elliot asked.

"Well I started to feel a little strange as I was petting Royce. It happened so suddenly I didn't know what to think." I said trying to remember.

"Did the feeling you were having feel like when you are changing into an animal?"