XLI - Outburst

A/N: Sorry for being so unorderly on writing ;;

No One

Ultear was happily chatting with Meredy and Jellal, recently discussing what to do with the people attacking Fairy Tail. Of course, she suggested some simply fighting strategy that Jellal quickly turned down to it's unlikeliness of working and dangers. Meredy said that they should just see how everything turns out, and they are still waiting for Jellal's input.

His eyebrows were creased into thinking position, trying to think of the best thing to do in this situation with the least injuries and casualties. Perhaps we could. . . no, that's too risky, even for strong people like this. Groups attacking individual people is more effective, but will we have enough people? He bit his lip, hopefully or else there was no way of winning this. . . battle? No, war was more fitting.

Ultear smiled at Jellal warmly, she didn't have a clue at all, did she. . . ? I hope you take everything calmly, but that's unrealistic. He thought to himself, trying to smile back but his muscle couldn't do it. So, instead, it looked like he grimaced in response. Totally not what he was trying to do, but too much was on his mind so he couldn't focus properly.

"Jeez, Jellal," started Ultear, "if you keep on thinking so hard, you're going to grow wrinkles." With this, she playfully winked at him but his nerves didn't calm from this. Ultear. . . she spent so much of her life dealing with the pain she got from her mother passing away, but now that Ur is alive. . . it almost feels like a waste, a waste of emotions. They probably won't be able to go back on how they were, or maybe they will be able to, only time will tell.

"I know, I'm just worried about these individuals attacking Fairy Tail. Their strength is incredibly high, so it will prove a difficult task to defeat them. I'm just trying to find the best strategy to use against them, that's all."

Meredy nudge his shoulder with her fist, "you know how Fairy Tail can be, there's no need to worry. No one will die from this attack, that's for sure, so for the time being. . . just try to relax, okay? Stressing so much isn't good for your health, and you're sick all the time."

Oh. Ha. Ha. Jellal thought semi-bitterly to himself. With these two being so unprepared at the moment, we'll have to rely on the rest of Crime Sociere. Who knows how well that will end up, they all tried to use the large, "luxury" bathroom together and that ended badly. . . even the thought of it made Jellal shudder.

"Juvia thinks that Fairy Tail will come out on top like always, but we should proceed with caution. This might be very dangerous for us, we don't know what we're exactly going against." She said, still hugging Gray from behind as he held her arms. "So it's okay for Jellal-kun to be worried."

Soft footsteps left the infirmary, revealing the young looking girl Prim with her keys cupped in her pale hands. She glanced up at everyone and bit her lip, too much attention she thought stop looking.

Mirajane, who was cleaning a cup, smiled at her warmly. "You're awake, honey, how are your injuries?" She asked, as Juvia smiled at Prim. The branded "D" was still present on her neck, but Prim covered most of it with her hair. "Or do you need some more pain medicine?"

Prim gaze casted to the side. "U-Uh. . . n-no. . . I mean, no, I just wanted to give you all some intel on the people you're going against. I think it might be useful, in the least." She said, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

"I still have no idea on why we agreed on letting her stay at Fairy Tail," a clearly drunk Cana said angrily, pointing an almost empty bottle at Prim. Causing the young girl's eyes to widen with fear and misery.

"Cana-"

The drunken woman shushed Mirajane and continued, "I heard what you did-" her words slurred,"-to Lucy. . . you attacked her and tried to kill her, didn't ya?" Prim's eyes brimmed with tears as Macao grabbed Cana's shoulder.

"Cana, that's enough!" He said, but she shrugged him off.

"You wanna know what's enough, Macao!" She yelled, throwing and slamming the bottle against the ground. Shocking everyone because of her sudden outburst. "Enough is enough is when we let enemies into our sacred guild! What if she's a spy, huh? And we're all being played the fool because of her innocent, could-never-hurt-a-fly attitude! I won't stand for it!"

"Now, wait a minute-" Gray said as Juvia's arms tightened around him nervously.

"No. . . no, she's right. I shouldn't be here, I did try to hurt Ms. Lucy. It's all my fault, it is." Prim said, her voice breaking. "Maybe if I didn't. . . if I didn't succumb to Deliora and try to save my parents, then maybe you guys wouldn't be in this mess. . . !" She broke down, burying her face in her hands and sobbed silently.

Everyone looked at Cana, and she didn't know what she did. Her drunken state brought out all her pent up anger, and sometimes her outbursts were really bad. One time, once Gildarts came back on a mission, she was clearly intoxicated and shouted at him, before breaking down into a sobbing mess because all the time she missed with her father. She was a really puzzling person at times, so no one could really hate her for these outbursts but seeing the results of them was not so pretty.

Mirajane gently rubbed Prim's back. "Hey, it's okay. . . you don't have to cry, it isn't your fault for anything so don't talk like that. . . just let Fairy Tail be your outlet, your guidance, and your strength and then I think that. . . you'll be able to do amazing things." She said softly, in a motherly tone.

Amazing things. . .