XL - Mind Alteration

A/N: I must have been just being pessimistic in the last chapter, you guys seem to be enjoying it just fine :)

Ur Milkovich
Two Years Ago

I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive. . .

I'm alive, and I can't tell if I'm happy about that or not, but I'm alive, and I need to break out. I want to be free, I don't want to be here. I don't want them to do whatever they plan to do to me, I want to be free. So, I pulled at the leather strength with my returning strength with no avail. Was it pointless to try to break free in my state?

No, I shook my head, I have to try something. I pulled and pulled, until it started to dig into my wrists, but it didn't budge. There wasn't enough strength in me to start using magic so I laid there again, my eyes fixated on a outline I thought was a door. Maybe there was some loose screw or something that I could cut the restraints on? But there's no way I could get over there without causing a loud noise first.

But, much to my surprise, the door opened up and I saw four cloaked figures with one in the front, presumably their leader. I couldn't tell any of their faces, but I assumed they were younger, after all it's a large strain to revive someone. I opened my mouth, and tried to say: "Who are you?" but it only came out in a weak, incoherent voice. Disappointing me and the leader, as their shoulders slouched.