VIII - Ur

A/N: Yooooooooo, Harley Quinn is my queen. Also, this chapter finally coming out is making me so happy cause keeping Ur's identity in this story was killing me. 

"Release my student while you still breath, Deliora." Ur said coldly, walking through the large crowd of Fairy Tail and up to the demon himself. Lyon was close behind her, but he had a dark aura. He didn't seem like Lyon Vastia, something was evil inside of him. "I won't repeat myself, release Juvia Lockser!"

"Finally. . . I can extract my sweet revenge on the bitch who locked me away for so long," Deliora said, laughing manically. Gray stumbled back from Deliora, taking in who he saw. I saw you die, when I was a kid, then I saw Lyon melt your ice! How can you be right here. . . right in front of me?!

"I want you and your friends to leave, it's far too dangerous to be here." Ur told Gray, she had a bandage over her right eye. "I promise I'll get her back, and defeat the demon at the same time, but I won't allow you to get hurt." She said, before sighing.

"I won't leave you, Ur, I won't because I have to save Juvia as well! You, Lyon, and me can work together to beat him!" Gray said loudly, before shooting Erza a serious yet determined look. "Take everyone back at the guild, I know we can handle Deliora without you."

Erza opened her mouth to protest, but she sighed unwillingly. "Fine, let's go! We need to believe in our comrade, so we will leave. Now." She told everyone with a cold expression, clutching her swords tightly. It was difficult to get Natsu to leave but she managed. Leaving it to only Deliora, Ur, Gray, Lyon, and wherever Juvia was hidden left here.

"Hah. . . haha. . . HAHAHA!" Deliora laughed crazily, holding his stomach as his laughter only got louder. Unnerving everyone present except Lyon. "You idiot! You managed to get everyone I want to kill in one place! I knew you weren't smart but seriously!" Deliora exclaimed.

Ur looked at Gray, "don't worry, I promise we'll survive this. And we'll get Juvia back, I won't leave here until she's coming with." She told him, before placing her fist against a flat palm. "Now let's fight, together."

"Yeah, together." Gray nodded with a slight smile on his lips. "Ice-make: Ice Geyser!" They yelled at the same time, casting the same spell in perfect unison. He couldn't help but get a wave of nostalgia. He missed this.

Gray missed being able to just practice and fight with Ur. Even though she was always better than him, she encouraged him to do his best anyway. She was so kind, and made him feel so strong. If she didn't train him, he probably wouldn't have joined Fairy Tail. He wouldn't have the confidence to.

"Gray!" Ur yelled in an annoyed tone, with her arms crossed. The wind was howling, due to the fact that a terrible snow storm was happening but luckily, they weren't affected by it. "Focus or you'll never learn this spell, and it isn't even a difficult one. . ." She sighed, shaking her head with a hand pressed to her forehead.