XXXIII - Jail

A/N: I'm so brutal, what the fuck? Why do you guys even enjoy my story.

Ur Milkovich

I heard the 'click' as I put on the Magic Sealing Stone handcuffs on the males wrists, multiple cuts and bruises shaping his face. Despite that, he must still be handsome, even if he is young. He wore a scowl the entire time, sitting down by the girl who I learned was named "Melody". Feeling the graze on my cheek the bullet left, I glanced back at Gildarts, who stirred slightly. Informing me that he was waking up. Finally.

His eyes opened slowly, and he looked at me with confusion. When he past out, it was around day time, and now it's about 11 p.m. I shrugged this off for now and handcuffed the girl as well, making sure that they couldn't try to attack us again.

"Tell me," I told the two in a low, scary voice, "who you are, why you came here, and who you work for." The two stared at the ground, staying silent. Only causing me to grow more annoyed with them. Melody muttered something incoherent under her breath, and since I transformed my Water Devil Slayer Magic to Juvia, I couldn't hear it.

So, instead, I calmly raised up one hand and molded a sword of ice in it, before pointing it at her throat in a menacing manner. I wouldn't kill her, clearly, but I just need to invoke some fear into her.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear it, do you care to repeat it?" I asked her coldly, as Gildarts quickly grabbed my arm.

"Hey, whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, Ur, what are you doing?!" He asked me, pulling back the blade away from her throat. His eyes challenging mine, but his lacked the burning power that resided in my orbs.

"Listen, Gildarts, we need to have trust in this friendship if we are going to sure." The words came out slowly and sharply, "so it's in your best nature if you were to trust me right now."

His eyes lowered and he took a step closer to me, close enough to feel his body heat radiating off of him, but not close enough to where I could feel him against me except my arm. "Milkovich, I will not stand back and let you kill somebody right in front of me. I trust you with my life but this goes too far." He growled out at me, and I shook my arm free.

"I won't, and you know that, I could never."

His eyes only softened slightly, "I don't know that, I don't know that anymore." My heat plummeted deep into my stomach, and it felt like my blood was lead. I slouched slightly and dropped my sword. The clash sound met the same time my heart raced.

"U-Um. . . my name is Requiem! Requiem Shade, and Melody is my wife!" The boy told me, his eyes slightly glossy and no longer possessing a scowl on his face. Now, he looked mature, mature and handsome. I smiled down at him and tucked back a strand of hair back.

"Requiem and Melody Shade, huh?" I said softly. "Well, I hate to say this, but I have to bring you to the Magic Council. I'm sure, though, that you two will leave soon."

They nodded, as if they figured that already.

~~~

Lucy Heartfilia

My eyes widened as I raised my hand again, she was using Magic to control my body and forcing me to harm Prim. She was already injured, but I couldn't stop myself from hitting her again, and it made me sick. I had to stop, I have to, I can't see myself hurt Prim anymore!

The pink haired girl grabbed her keychain, wincing with every whip, and she raised a key up in the air. Breathing shakily, she spoke:

"Open, Gate of the Golden Mist, I summon thee! Light!" She yelled, pain slipping into her voice as she collapsed into the ground. Tired out, Prim just laid there and Kyuk stopped making me whip her. Having to focus on the new opponent, now.

Light stood there, wearing a tight, white body suit that didn't cover her head, with mist forming at her feet. Her eyes were golden yellow, and she had yellow locks resting on her back, but she paid no attention to me. Light charged at Kyuk and went to kick her quickly, light embedding her leg as Ebony raised up her hand.

A Magic Circle appeared there, and it was pitched black, before a black blade with a red handle and diamond at the end of it. Ebony went to slam it down onto Prim as she weakly laid there, no other option but to take what damage the sword will do to her frail body. My stomach churned, and I close my eyes tightly. I have to save her, I have to save her, I have to save her.

I bite my lip, hard enough to the point where I taste metal, and I lunge on top of Prim, using my body as a shield. Pain shot through my back, as the blade stabbed into my back and side. Tears brimmed my eyes as Ebony growled, stumbling back as she seemed annoyed with my blood dripping off of her sword. But I didn't care, I didn't, I couldn't.

Trembling, I applied pressure to the fatal wound as I breathed shakily, pushing myself off of Prim and onto the dirt. Kyuk was holding Light into a choke hold, evident marks that she was injured by the Spirit. This made me smile weakly, as my vision started to turn hazy. If I lost too much blood, I wouldn't be able to protect my friends anymore. . .

Ebony scoffed down at me, "you got yourself injured except Prim, do you think you protected her? That I will stop now that your injured?" She asked me cruelly, stomping onto my stab wound. A pain scream left my lips, as tears started to stream down my cheeks.

"N-No. . . I don't think that. . . but I know that you will be defeated. . . I know. . ." I coughed, feeling a strong presence walking forward.

Please. . . be good and safe us. . .

. . . please. . .