Chapter 2

"What?" Marinette gasped.

"He called me today" Nino Said.

"Girl Aren't you happy?" Alya Said.

"No way! He'll think I'm a whore!" She Cried.

"Relax Marinette! He'll be happy to see you! It's been like what? 4 years?" Nino Said.

"What if He's completely different! What if he has a girlfriend?" Marinette sobbed.

"Sooo! You still have a thing for him?" Alya teased.

Marinette realised what she said and turned as red as the pizza sauce.

"I.. I! No- yes?..!! Stop teasing me Alya!" she Said.

"Relax Girl!" Alya Laughed.

"Marinette, Do you have any Cheesy Chips?" Alya asked.

Marinette raised an eyebrow and gave Alya the packet of Cheesy Chips.

"Ooh Do You have a sudden Craving? I remember what that was like, When I was pregnant on Emma!" Marinette teased.

Alya Went Red. "I'm Not Pregnant!"  she yelled.

----------------------
*With Adrien*

Adrien boarded the Plane to Paris. He felt happy that he was returning to his old friends.

He was a loner at the College in New York. No body Really Talked to him. He wasn't bullied, but he wasn't the most popular boy in the place.

"Peanuts?" The flight Attendant Asked.

"No thank you" he replied.

"I wouldn't blame you, These Are from like 1984" she whispered.

Adrien laughed. The flight Attendant smiled and walked off with her cart.

Adrien Slept for the rest of the flight.
Which was about 8 hours.(idek my book, my rules)

Adrien got to the airport and looked for his Best friend.

"Hey dude! Alya and Marinette are at Marinette's apartment, Let's head there in my car! Oh man! I've missed you Bro" Nino said.

"Marinette's Still here? I thought she left for college in China?" Adrien said.

"No, uh, she stayed" he said.

"Why?"

"Well, You'll find out for yourself" Nino Said, Pushing his Glasses up on his nose.

-------------------
*With Marinette and Alya*

"Alya! Adrien's coming today! I have nothing to wear!" Marinette sighed.

"Well They're a few minutes away, so you better put on something, or The boys are Gonna see you in your Underwear and panties" Alya argued.

Marinette shrieked and Ran off to her bedroom.

"Marinette I forgot to say! Adrien has to stay with you! Me and Nino only have one bed room, and you have a spare, That Alright?" Alya Shouted from down the Hall.

Marinette was practically screaming at this point, who was alarming the Young Baby.

Alya picked Up the child and spun her around. Emma looked shocked at first and then started Laughing.

She looked out of the window and saw Nino and Adrien Approaching the Door.

"They're Here!" Alya Shouted.

Loud crashes could be heard, followed by a Marinette.

She grabbed Emma and Ran to the child's nursery.

Emma lay down on the play rug and Marinette fixed her hair.

"Hey Alya!" Adrien said.

Marinette's heart was pounding.

"It's now or Never" Marinette Muttered.

------------------------
An: oki!  Ima try to get the next few chapters out. Im sick!
So bit many updates will be coming. :-[