So this happened today...

Today in 6th period at school (my science class) I was talking to his one girl who also liked Ptx (but she wasn't a really hardcore fan lol) about the concert that I went to and I was telling her how I met Mario after the concert and I was saying how he hugged me and how he was so nice and this idiot boy turned around and screamed "who?!" And I said "Mario Jose" and he said "who is that?" And I looked him up and showed him a picture and he stared laughing with a wide-open mouth, and the girl I was talking to started giggling, and I was saying "what?" But in my mind I was like "I SWEAR SAY ONE BAD WORD ABOUT MY BBY MARIO AND ILL KILL YOU"

And of course, being the jerk-ass that he is, he said "boi... he... he fat!"

I was about to freaking cry no joke...

And then of course this other bitch girl turned around and said "wow... you finally are wearing normal, not weird clothes! Good job!" And I knew what she was talking about because all last week I wore ptx merch because I just came back from the concert, and it was the week of my bday and I felt like doing whatever the fuck I wanted, so I wore nothing other than ptx merch Tuesday-Friday (I wasn't there Monday)

So of course it was harder to hold back the tears but I went through it like I thought a boss ass bitch would.

Well that's pretty much it

Woop

The rest of the day was ok but that part of the day and on was pretty shit

So I hope you had a good day ❤️

Love y'all!

~Abby xo