Late Nights with Djooo #1

Hello!
Welcome, everybody, to the first installment of Late Nights with Djooo and I'm your host, Djooo (Abby), and this is gonna be some kind of segment that I may post when it's late and I'm bored.

No limits to my mind at this time.

Let's begin.
//-\\
Started writing at: Monday, August 1st, 1:26 AM (EST)

OK WOW

ABBY WHY

I'M BECOMING TOO OBSESSED WITH STRAIGHT OUTTA OZ

I WANT TO PARTNER UP WITH SOMEONE AND PREFORM COLORS OR LITTLE PEOPLE OR WATER GUNS OR EVEN FRICKIN NO PLACE LIKE HOME

SAVE ME

SO YEAH

STRAIGHT OUTTA OZ IS THE 🍓🍓🍓🍓

I WANT TO MEET TODDY SO BAD MMM

*breath*

But anyways,

If anyone would like to fly down to my house and preform one of the songs above with me, (because I'm sure as hell that none of my friends that live here would do it) then comment down below, or text me.

Here's my number:
1-800-Scömìche-is-real

So yeah.

I already have every single moment you would do, line that you would sing, and even your outfit.

*eye twitches*

But anyways, guys, I have a very serious thing to tell you guys, and I have only ever told 4 other people.

I'm sexually attracted to pans.

Just kidding 😏😏😏

I'm pansexual!! (Pansexuwhale if you must)

I'm really happy to come out to you guys, so since I'm out to you, if any of you guys have any tips on coming out to your parents, please comment ❤️❤️

If you're not sure what being pansexual means, then it's pretty much being bisexual (if you don't know what bisexual is then just fricken google it), but also being in relationships with trans and intersex people, when being bi is only being with men and women.

I really hope I got that right.

But hey, it's 1 am and I don't really feel like doing research.

I love you all so much, no matter your gender, sexual orientation, weight, height, race, or religion.

Unless you're trying to purposely hurt yourself or others to be evil, keep being you.

❤️❤️❤️

~Djooo (Abby) xo

Ended writing at: Monday, August 1st, 1:46 AM (EST)

(Exactly 20 minutes woah)