To this day...

nikkijune

Everyone, please stop whatever you're doing and watch this video.

It is a very powerful and serious video.

(Hopefully I interpreted it right)

It is about bullying, and how certain kids can go to the point of suicide because of it.

Words hurt, people. Open your eyes.

And if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here. Pm me, comment, whatever you need to do.

Believe me, I've been called fat before. And ugly, and stupid. Even made up words from the kids at school. They made no sense, but they hurt.
I was in a horrible state once, thinking that I wasn't good enough for anyone.
Good enough for friends? Nope.
Good enough for family? Nope.
Smart? Nope.
Funny? Nope.
Talented in any way? Nope.
I thought I was nothing.
I thought that everyone was just laughing at my stupid jokes or calling pretty to make me feel better, because I wasn't good enough for them.

And I would hate to see any of my close friends feel like that today.

So please, if you are having horrible thoughts about hurting yourself, about killing yourself, if you're being bullied and want it to stop, or if you feel worthless, please tell someone about these thoughts or feelings.

I beg you.

Because I bet that whatever you're having problems with, someone, or even I, can help you.

Or maybe we can relate, because nobody's perfect.

Remember: unless you're trying to purposely hurt yourself or others for no good reason, or just to be evil, keep being you.

I love you all so much.

~Abby xo