PTX Project?

Hello!

So most of you guys probably know I'm going to a Pentatonix concert in October.

So last night, I was up until 3 am crying about how perfect Mitch is.

He is beautiful.

His voice is beautiful.

I WOULD KILL TO BE HIM.

...

Anyways, I was gonna write notes to each member and give them to them after the concert, or have a bodyguard give it to them, ect.

Because sadly, I don't have VIP.

But then I thought, if I could tell them my feelings, then why couldn't you guys tell them too?!

I know, everyone does this, but idk if anyone has done it on Wattpad before.

So, if you have anything to say to Mitch, Scott, Kirstin, Avi, or Kevin, then please comment down below, pm me, or even text me (if you have my number)!

Your note will be put in a scrapbook along with yours truly's notes, and be given to them!

You can write a letter as long as you want to them, and you can even write one to every member!

If you are commenting, so I know what to put in, do something similar to this:

These are my notes!
Kirstin:
Notenotenotenote (ect)
Mitch:
Notenotenotenote
Scott:
Notenotenotenote
And so on <3

But if you're just dm/pm-ing/texting me, then you can do whatever you want.

And please, tag your friends if you would like! It will be put together and given to them at the Columbus show on October 30th.

So I'd say the deadline is about the beginning to mid October.

Don't forget!

You must include your first name and country/state, but that's all I need.

You can also put your social media sites with it, just in case they want to check you out/possibly follow you!

It can be Twitter, tumblr, Instagram, Facebook, whatever! You don't have to name your Wattpad since I already know. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Love y'all!

~Abby xo