*serious post*

I want to put out a warning for this post. I will be talking about my personal life. I will be talking about the Orlando shooting. This chapter WILL talk about death. If you are sensitive to those things, you may move on to the next chapter.
~Abby
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I know I'm usually very cheery and happy, but today I am posting (as you can see from the title) a serious post.

To begin, I just want to say many bad things have happened in the past couple days. First, the death of Christina Grimme, and now the Orlando shooting. I am praying for all the victims and their families that were involved in the shooting, and I am also praying for Christina and her family.

But to get deeper into the topic of the shooting, who the hell in their right mind would kill innocent people in a bar. And did I mention, it was a GAY bar/nightclub. I support lgbtq+ all the way, and I hate to see people that I support be killed. Prayers are sent out to everyone who was involved or affected.

Before I end this topic, I just want to show you guys some horrible things said by people about this shooting.

Few? You call 50+ a few?

You're disgusting.

These people make me sick

I think I have said enough about this topic, so let's move on to my apology, and explanation.

I am sorry I may not be posting a lot nowadays. There is a current problem going on in my life that I will briefly explain.

My grandpa died. You may remember me telling you guys about him in one of my other posts, but his time came, and the life support was turned off.

The funeral and viewing is being planned currently, and it's hectic. I've had nightmares since his death, and I've been crying nonstop, and so has my family.

I am writing in all the free time I get, and once this all blows over and the situation is (almost) back to normal (it will never be the same I can imagine), I'll probably have more time to write and post.

I am also working on my new story that is not up yet, Damaged, and I am not sure when the first chapter up, so I'm not promising anything, I'm sorry.

He was a very inspirational man, and he helped me through many bumps in my life, and just knowing that he will never see me or most of my cousins graduate hurts my heart. The thought that some of my little cousins won't remember him makes me cry.

He was an amazing man who always believed in me, and he was THE STRONGEST person in my family, and to see him go is heartbreaking. I know he's in a better place now, but I've known him since I was born. He was one of the first people to hold me after I was born! And it's saddening.

But that's enough about my life.

I love you all, and remember, if you need anyone to talk to, please pm/dm me.

Remember to also stay safe.

You all are amazing. ❤️

~Abby xo