Pros and cons 2k16

Hey guys!
It may have seemed like I fell of the face of the earth lately, but I'm back!
So I originally started writing this in the beginning of December, but Wattpad was stupid and deleted all of my work. 😑
So I'm quickly rewriting this before i go to my family's New Year's Eve party.

PROS AND CONS OF 2k16
We all have them
But imma share my personal pros and cons, along with the ones we all know about.
NOTE: THIS WHOLE THING IS NOT TO BE OFFENSIVE, BECAUSE I DO TALK ABOUT POLITICS IN HERE. THESE ARE ALL MY PERSONAL OPINIONS AND SITUATIONS.

Leggo.

Let's start with the cons. When the pros come, we'll overcome the cons.

•First of all, I lost someone very dear to my heart, at a young age. My grandpa. So David, if you are reading this up in heaven, I just want you to know that grandma did the best because she didn't want you suffering anymore. We all love you and miss you and Jesus betta be treating you well! Jk, I know he is. I love you. Rest In Peace.
•next up (oh god I'm already crying), the many well known people who have died, some even recent.
To name a few:
Prince
David Bowie
Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia)
Debbie Reynolds
Alan Rickman
Gene Wilder
And many others.
May you all Rest In Peace.
•Next, the Orlando shooting.
I already made a chapter about this, but it is really saddening. I'm praying for all the families who were affected. If you think this was a right thing to do, please leave my account. Don't message me, none of that. Just please leave, because I don't support homophobic people.
•In my personal opinion, Trump winning the election was a low for me. I was really rooting for Hillary, but not everything good happens.
Trump, I just hope you do what is best for America. I'm really gonna miss you, Barack.
•Recently there has been a lot of bullying at my school, so I just really hope that stops. Immediately.

That's all that I can think of before I tear up even more, so let's go to pros!

•I also met someone very dear in my life, my baby cousin Quinn! She was a premie (prematurely born baby girl), born over a month early (born April 1st, due date for my aunt was May 12th), and she is doing very well!
(First picture is Quinn at 10 days old, second picture is Quinn at 7-8 months old)

•I also met someone very dear in my life, my baby cousin Quinn! She was a premie (prematurely born baby girl), born over a month early (born April 1st, due date for my aunt was May 12th), and she is doing very well!(First picture is Quinn at 10 da...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Sorry for the dog filter on this ^ one, haha! She just looks so cute!)• Pentatonix went on a WORLD TOUR!! AND I SAW THEM LIVE!!• I ALSO MET MARIO JOSE!!•Mario Jose put out his first album, Heart of Gold

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Sorry for the dog filter on this ^ one, haha! She just looks so cute!)
• Pentatonix went on a WORLD TOUR!! AND I SAW THEM LIVE!!
• I ALSO MET MARIO JOSE!!
•Mario Jose put out his first album, Heart of Gold.
•Pentatonix put out A Pentatonix Christmas.
•Pentatonix won their second Grammy, and was nominated for a third!
•Pentatonix Christmas Special, all of their appearances on shows.
•We had MANY major medical breakthroughs in many illnesses, including Cancer!
•The teen birth rate is at an all-time low!
•Um, hello, Stranger things! (Which I need to watch asap)
•Harriet Tubman is going to now appear on $20 bills! (FINALLY)
•Fantasic Beasts, Mrs. Peregrine's home for peculiar children, and all the amazing movies made this year!
•WE GOT MORE HARRY POTTER YES
•Superfruit album was announced!
And much, MUCH more!
(Yes, I did steal some of those from SF's video 😝)

I love y'all SOMAJ, and I hope you all have a WONDERFUL 2017!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
~Abby xo