I can feel my heart break a little, Ok, maybe really much. Why does this hurt so much? I don't have time to think about this now. "Then why do I have to come with if this is your girlfriend?" I question. "You have to be there because I want to introduce you to her in person" He says smirking. I frown. We just left work to meet his girlfriend, he may not have to work for the living but I have to. Sometimes I don't like rich people, they can be so rude that it is not even normal. "Why do I need to meet her?" I ask with sadness in my voice.

I really just want to cry right now. What is this feeling that I'm feeling right now? It's like I'm feeling anger and sadness at the same time. I don't like this new feeling. I have to think a happy thought then hopefully this feeling will go away and never return. That would be so good. "You'll never know that" He tells me still smirking. What is up with that guy and smirking.

 What is up with that guy and smirking

I've been working for Mr. Black for few days and every single day he is with a different girl in his office doing who knows what. The strangest thing about it is that all these's girls never leave his office and when I walk into his office I only see him working like nothing ever happened. I don't really care that he has all these girls but this strong feeling keeps hurting me since I met his girlfriend who is now his ex-girlfriend. One of many.

Maria told me that this could be jealousy but I can't be jealous. That is completely ridiculous. There is no way I am jealous of girls who are with the man that I work for. My inner voice says that I could possible be in love but I've never listened to her. I can't be in love, especially with Mr. Black, he is just too rude and mean. I'm working in my computer doing something that is really boring. I get a sudden e-mail from someone.

From: Adrian Stone
Subject: Tonight
Date: November 21, 2016. 09:36
To: Emma Rose Summers

I would like to take you on a date tonight, is that all right with you?

I've never gone on a date before. You see me and Adrian have been e-mailing each other since the first day we met. I would say we have become good friends. He is a good company and Shadow really loves him and likes to play with him. He's a good guy and going on a date doesn't seem like a bad idea. This may be not that bad at all, I do deserve to have fun a bit. Mr. Black has been treating me so badly. He always tells me to do things without asking nicely, and he doesn't even thank me for all the hard work I do. The only thing he has done for me is paying me.

From: Emma Rose Summers
Subject: Tonight
Date: November 21, 2016. 09:38
To: Adrian Stone

That sounds lovely;)

I write him back. I put a little winky face in there, just to lighten up the mood. Adrian is a hard worker and now he has to work even harder than before. I blame Mr. Black about that. He doesn't care if he is now working more or harder, he's happy as long as he gets paid. Me on the other hand, I am drowning in work. Sometimes I have to work late because of how much paperwork Mr. Black gives me. I want to spend time with Shadow and my friends but sometimes I can't, just because of work.

From: Adrian Stone
Subject: Tonight
Date: November 21, 2016. 09: 43
To: Emma Rose Summers

I will pick you up at seven, straight. I can't wait;)

I can already imagine him winking at me. He really likes to flirt with me but I take it as a friendly flirt, so I don't really mind at all. Every friend has a different humor. Adrian's humor is a little different from all the people I know but no one is the same or has the completely same humor. I don't know how my humor is but that is just for my friends to decide, then again I don't exactly care much. I'm just living my life the way that I want to and live it however I want to.

From: Emma Rose Summers
Subject: Tonight
Date: November 21, 2016. 09:45
To: Adrian Stone

What should I wear?

What I need to know what I should wear on a date. We could be having dinner and then I want to wear something fancy. Knowing Adrian, he wants to have everything a surprise. Let's just say he really loves surprises and pranks. He sometimes can act like a child but then again who doesn't? I can only think of a one person who doesn't act like a child, and that is Mr. Black. He's like the king of not acting like a child.

From: Adrian Stone
Subject: Tonight
Date: November 21, 2016. 09:49
To: Emma Rose Summers

Where something comfortable and something you like.

What does that even mean? For me everything in my closet is comfortable and I wouldn't buy it if I didn't like it. Wait, I know what I'm going to wear I just hope it's perfect for where ever we are going. This is going to be a good night. When you are with Adrian, you can never get bored and you never yawn. He is a fun person and I enjoy his company. He's the type of guy that always keeps the party going.

I think it's better to stop e-mailing Adrian if I ever want to stop. When me and Adrian are e-mailing we sometimes forget the time like it's just the two of us. I know it's just e-mailing but it feels like we are talking in person. It is strange I know that but there are many strange things in this world that not everyone can explain. Wow, my mind is suddenly thinking about strange things.

This is how funny my mind works one minute I'm thinking about my date with Adrian and what should wear but the next minute I'm thinking about strange things in the world. I get so sidetracked sometimes. Many people say that I can be weird sometimes but I take it as my own humor. Like I have said before not everyone has the same humor. I admit that I can be weird but that is just the way I am. I was born this way and I'm gonna die this way.

 I was born this way and I'm gonna die this way